τέσσερα

Selene leaned against the railings as she looked at the deep blue sea while the wind was softly blowing her hair making her smile. She really loved the sea. She loved the vastness of it and how much more she could discover if she learned more about it.

Often times during her trip with Hector, she's been lucky to see dolphins and whales a few distance from her. Poseidon and Apollo really did bless their trip. It was no doubt that she was very excited to arrive at Sparta.

She has been told by Hector that Sparta was a beautiful place. No matter how many intimidating soldiers roamed the place, there was no doubt that Sparta was breathtaking.

"Good morning, sister" Paris greeted, his brown curly hair being blown by the wind as the two watched the waves in front of them.

"Good morning, Paris" Selene greeted back, leaning in to give her brother a hug who returned it with a kiss on her temple. "Where's Hector?"

"He asked me to call you. Breakfast is being served" He said calmly and looked at the saltwater that was in front of them. Just like Selene, Paris always loved the sea as well, there were times where they'd accompany their Father on a trip and they can spend hours and hours just talking about marine animals.

Selene nodded at him and they both started to go inside a room. The smell of fish and eggs filled Selene's nostrils making her stomach grumble loudly. Paris' eye widened as he looked at her sister, "Your stomach grumbles as loud as a sailors!" He exclaimed.

Selene shook her head, her cheeks heating as she playfull shoved Paris who just chuckled. Scrunching her nose to her brother, she took a seat beside Hector who was busy preparing their cutlery. "Good morning, sister" He greeted, pressing a kiss to her temple. "Good morning, brother"

"How far is Sparta?" Selene asked as she watched Hector place a piece of fish on her plate with some eggs.

"We'll be arriving soon just before the sun sets" He answered, looking at the vast sea. Selene nodded and they all ate their breakfast in silence. "I'll take a bath and I'll be out when I'm ready"

Hector and Paris nodded at her, heading towards to their room to prepare as well. After taking a quick shower, she chose a better-looking gown which was white and gold that was also a bit tight that showed off her curves. Under it was her crescent moon necklace, laying on her thinnest armor. For Selene, it is better to be safe than sorry.

Without her handmaidens, she had to fix herself up. Using a toothed comb, she combed her long gray hair, braiding some random thin strands before adding her favorite accessory which was given by Hector; a gold flower crown type headband that perfectly matched my dress.

Just like what she said, once Selene was ready she made her way out of the room and saw Hector and Paris all cleaned up and was dressed nicely in their armors.

"How can you be so gorgeous and still be a maiden at the age of twenty-five?" Paris teased, her cheeks heating up as making her playfully smack his arm and sat in between them as the siblings watched the calm sea.

With a chuckle, Selene rested her head on Hector's shoulder while Paris held her hand. "We can't let you off too soon" Hector said protectively making her smile wider. The three watched the calming waves as they sailed. The reason why no one could court Selene was because of how protective her brothers were.

There was one time where a Prince tried to ask her hand for marriage but after Hector proposed for a duel before getting an answer, he quickly scurried back home. The two would always team up in torturing her poor suitors, Hector was the one that challenges her suitor's strength while Paris challenges their knowledge. Just because they both know that their only sister deserved the best.

Once they have finally reached Sparta, Selene's brothers got out of the ship first. Being the gentleman he is, Hector offered a hand and helped Selene get out of the ship. Selene smiled widely as they were welcomed by the ruler of Sparta, Menelaus with his wife, Helen by his side as they waited for their arrival. For once, the rumors were indeed true, Helen was indeed a gorgeous lady.

"Prince Hector, Prince Paris. Welcome to Sparta" King Menelaus said and smiled warmly to her brothers before turning to the Princess who took her eyes off of Helen.

"Princess Selene? Oh! What a pleasure to see you here. I wasn't expecting you to come" He said with a larger smile on his face and gave the back of her hand a kiss making her smile awkwardly and moved closer to Hector. She didn't know why but she felt extremely uncomfortable around the King.

"It's nice to meet you, King Menelaus" She greeted back, her voice stern but also a small awkward smile was plastered on her face.

"Rumors were right, your beauty radiates from a far! No man is yet worth the beauty I see." He said, nodding at her white dress before smiling maliciously to her brothers. Hector moved closer to the small woman and wrapped an arm around her waist protectively. Paris' jaw was clenched as he tried not to punch this King in front of them. Oh that would cause him in so much trouble.

"Yes, well, I believe that no man is worth until they have proved themself to be worthy." Selene replied back before turning to Helen who was smiling at her. "Isn't it true, Queen Helen?"

It was as if on cue, as Selene mentioned her, Menelaus quickly wrapped his arm around Helen to introduce her, "Prince Hector and Paris. Princess Selene. This is my wife, Helen"

Selene watched as the two kissed the back of Helen's hand but when she noticed Paris' kiss on his hand lingering, her brows automatically shot up. "Nice to meet you, Helen" Paris greeted with a ridiculous smile on his face.

Oh no way, brother!

"Pleasures all mine" Helen replied with a bright smile on her face. Selene quickly stepped up, grabbing the two's attention making Paris step hack.

"I thought I would be kinda lonely in here." Selene greeted making Helen smile at her fondly. "It's nice to finally meet you, Princess Selene. I've been always wanting to meet you" She whispered in her ear as she pulled the woman into a quick hug. After pulling away, Helen smiled at Selene sweetly before King Menelaus escorted them on their way to their palace.

Something was not right and Selene was very sure of it.