τέλος

"And that's the end of the story of Princess Alexandra Selene" I smiled to my daughter who looked at me curiously. We sat in front of the sea, watching as the sun sets.

"You have the same name as Princess Selene's cousin?" Alessandra Selena asked as she looked at me curiously. I smiled at her and brushed her hair.

"I have a quite famous name" I said and chuckled.

"How about Father? His name's Achilles too" Selena wondered. I smiled and looked away.

"And uncle Paris?" She continued.

"Our names were based on that story, sunshine. I based your name from Princess Alexandra Selene because I know you'll grow up just like her. You'll grow into a beautiful strong lady"

"How did you know about this story, mother?" Selena asked curiously with a hint of blush in her cheeks. I shrugged and she faced me. "I read it from the book while I was sailing with your Father"

"Aaand there he is!" Selena exclaimed as she saw her father. Achilles smiled and kissed her head before kissing mine.

"How's my two favorite girls?" Achilles asked and gave us one coconut each with straws. I took a sip from my coconut as Achilles wrapped his arms around my waist, caressing it softly.

"Well, mother, told me about Princess Alexandra Selene!" Selena beamed. I felt Achilles tense making me look away.

"R-really?" Achilles stuttered and the little girl smiled at his Father. I sat there in silence as I listened to Selena tell Achilles about how we have the same names as them.

"Time for dinner!" My cousin, Paris called from our house and the three of us walked hand in hand.

After dinner, we took a quick bath before finally resting on our bed. "Go sleep now, darling" I said and kissed my daughter's forehead. Once she was asleep, I opened our balcony and looked at the peaceful sea.

"Why aren't you sleeping yet?" Achilles asked who hugged me from behind. I rested my arms on top of his and leaned my head back into his shoulders.

"Couldn't sleep" I said and closed my eyes as I felt the breeze hit my face softly. He rocked me slowly from side to side.

"Hmm"

"Earlier, when Selena said something about Selene. You tensed. It's been ten years, Achilles" I said quietly. My eyes remained closed as Achilles stopped rocking.

"Oh, how can I forget that she was your first love" I continued, bitterness laced in my voice. He sighed and turned me around.

"Briseis" Achilles warned making me bite my lip. He pressed his finger on my chin and lifted it up to make me look at him.

"Yes, I still do love Selene and I will love her forever but she's in the past now. I love you and you are my wife and the mother of my daughter. Stop thinking about it"

I nodded slowly and turned again to face the sea. Achilles wrapped his arms around my waist a little bit tighter than before. I leaned back and looked at the stars scattered in the sky.

"Selene is looking at us now" I said softly with a smile. Achilles pecked my cheek.

"She's been looking at us ever since she rested" He whispered in my ear.

"I love you" I said quietly. Achilles pulled me closer and hugged me.

"I love you more, Briseis"

-END-