οκτώ

Hector and I were both riding our horses while Paris and Helen were riding a chariot behind us. I looked around, trying to memorize every detail and observed the beauty of my land.

Our return is a holiday for the Trojans. Everyone was so happy. They all had this huge smile on their faces. They were all dancing. They were all so happy that there was peace but they didn't know that Paris did something that could cost the beauty of our land.

The city is magnificent, a wonder of white walls, lush gardens, and towering statues of the gods. Father poured all of his strength and sweat in making this city look so breathtaking and I can't accept the fact that this will be gone soon just because of a stupid mistake.

I looked back and saw Paris holding Helen's hand. He was whispering in Helen's ear and started to point at different sights to distract her from the people who were clearly judging her.

There were people looking at her in confusion, they knew that she wasn't supposed to him. That she should be in Sparta beside her king. Helen holds her head high and pretends to ignore the murmurs and stares that our people are giving.

I sighed and turned to look at them and smiled at the people in front of me who were waving with glee. I reached out for Hector's arm and turned to Paris, holding my hand in the air to tell them to stop as a woman raised her little girl from my side as she handed me a red rose with a sweet smile on her face.

"For you, Princess Selene" She said sweetly as I accepted the rose. I leaned towards her and gave her a kiss on the forehead making her blush, blowing a kiss to them as we passed by, I snapped the stem in half and placed the rose behind my ear.

"Father" I greeted as I dismounted my horse to bow to my Father. "My daughter" Father smiled sweetly and placed a kiss on my forehead. My eye moistened as he looked so proud of us.

"Scamandrius! Oh my word! You've grown so fast!" I exclaimed as I saw Hector's ten-month-old son. Hector turned to us and stared at his son in awe and held the baby's hand.

"He has a good grip" Hector said proudly as Scamandrius giggled at the sight of his father.

"He's just like his father. He even hates peas" Andromache said to the both of us making me chuckle. "I always remember when we were kids. You used to throw all the peas on my plate"

"Those were before" Hector frowned making me chuckle. "Pea-hater"