δεκατέσσερα

"T-thank you" I stuttered as Achilles entered the tent with a navy blue gown in his hand. I secured my naked body with the white blanket as Achilles studied me for a while, his eyes moved from my face down to my covered body.

"Are you.... are you hurt?" Achilles asked awkwardly. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he stared at me worriedly until I realized what he was asking. I blushed madly and shook my head before looking away.

"I'm fine" I said, a bit stern. He handed me the gown which I slipped on immediately.

"You have to leave later at night. When everyone's asleep. I'll provide a horse for you" Achilles said making me look at him.

"What?" I asked in surprise.

"Or do you want me to drop you off in the palace?" He asked, his head cocking to the side as he looked at me softly.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and stared at him. I can't believe it... I can't believe it!!!!!!

Achilles just offered me a horse and asked if I wanted him to drive me back to my palace... my home...

"I-I think I can go home by myself" I said before looking away. He nodded and sat on the bed near me. I rested my chin on my knees as I hugged them in front of my chest before looking at him.

"Why.. why are you doing this? You are supposed to kill me" I asked with a straight face.

He sighed and took my hand in his gently. I looked at him in shock as he kissed the back of my hand. "I want you safe. Please be safe" He whispered as he raised my hand to his lips to place a soft light kiss at the back of it.

His blue eyes were like the sea. They were as deep and mysterious. I look at them deeper trying to find any emotions but I couldn't find any.

"Thank you" I whispered before nodding. He placed his hand at the back of my head and pressed a soft kiss on my lips. My heart skipped a beat when he softly caressed my cheek before staring at my eye.

Is he... am I.... are we in love with each other?

Achilles left before sunset to hold a meeting with the myrmidons. I took my dirty armor that is covered in blood and dirt and cleaned it with a rag before looking at it. He's been pleasantly gentle with me ever since that night and I couldn't help but wonder why was he doing this when he can keep me captive for pleasure?

Can.. can I leave him?

"You're back so-"

I turned to the man that entered the tent who I thought was Achilles. Two guards grabbed me by arm making me scream. "Let go of me!"

"Shut up!" The guard said in annoyance before blowing a punch in my stomach making me shout in pain. The guards grabbed me before throwing me to the group of drunk men sitting around by a fire.

"The kind king has a present!"

They continually passed me around. As much as I wanted to fight, I felt weak from the punch and for being sore. I screamed as they all touched the parts where a woman should not be touched. I claw the hands of those people who tried to touch me under my gown. I cried helplessly as my head throbbed in pain.

"You Trojan whore!" A man that I recognized from yesterday who also captured me from Achilles' tent. "I-I'm not a whore!" I shouted as he pulled my arm and wrapped his arm below my breast before pressing his hand in between my thighs.

"Stop!" I cried and removed his hand, tears streaming down my cheeks as they continued to assault me.

"We should kill her now, keep her from breeding any more Trojan bastards" The man said from yesterday said. I fought the man's grip but he just threw me to the other man.