Broken love~shawn mendes story

Chapter 1

"Why would you do this to me?" I said as a tear fell down my check. "I didn't mean to I swear..!" Words couldn't even come out. I just walked away instead. And he didn't even come after me. Confused? My name is Cara. My mom is a drug addict and my dad died when I was 12. And my "ex" boyfriend named Austin who I thought loved me but apparently doesn't. The only thing I have is my sister. "What's wrong?" My sister asked me with tears falling down my face. "Austin is a DICK." I screamed. "Want to talk about it?"

"No." I said as I walked back outside. Usually a walk calms me down. I live in Toronto. And believe it or not, I actually live in a really nice house. I'm not sure how my mom gets her money. She doesn't Even work. I think my moms boyfriend gives her all the money. I can't stop crying. I don't even know why anymore. "Cara?" I heard this high pitch voice behind me. "Haha are you crying?" It was Lindsey. She is the biggest bitch I know. "What do you want." I say quietly. "Did Austin finally break up with you?" She wasn't alone ether. Her boyfriend was with her, josh. "I told him to, hopefully he did." Josh said as he smirked. All this did was make me cry more. "Stop..please." They burst into laughter. "Your funny." I couldn't take it anymore, I just turned around to walk away when I feel Lindsay grab my shoulder, "don't fucking walk away from me." All of a sudden a pain shot at my face, she punched me, I fell to the ground and screamed as they ran away.