Chapter 31

Chapter 31.

*when I walked downstairs, I saw a girl all over shawn. "Shawn? What's going on?" "Oh nothing...Cara can you do me a favour and go grab my phone charger?" Shawn asked me. I nodded my head and ran up stairs quickly to get it because I didn't wanna leave him down there with her alone for to long. "Here's your char-" I stopped mid sentence to see shawn and her lip to lip against the cupboard. "Shawn.." I couldn't speak. It felt like someone stabbed me in the heart over and over again. And when he saw me, he didn't stop.*

******

I woke with my face soaking wet. "Shawn! I had the worst dream."

"I know, you were crying in your sleep." "And you didn't wake me up?" "Sorry..it's just you looked so cute." Shawn said blushing. "You would never cheat on me right?

"What? Hell no!" He said looking at me like I was crazy. "Because you did in my dream..." "I'm fucking insane in your dream." "Yea you were." I said smiling at him. I got up to look in the mirror, and I looked like I dipped my face in water. "Holy crap!" I said drying my face with a towel. "It's Niagara Falls out of my eyes." I said under my breath. "THATS WHAT WE SHOULD DO!" Shawn said loudly out of no where. "What?" "Let's go to Niagara Falls!"

"Umm..I don't know I mean, I kinda look like crap." "You look gorgeous Cara. Now let's get ready." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my hair curler. Today was gonna be a long day.

*****

"Woah! Nice hair." He said. Trying to sound impressed but he just sounded emotionless. "Ready to go?" I nodded. Shawn grabbed his sweater and off we went.

****

It was a long car ride...to long. I slept the majority of the way but still. I still have no idea why we're going actually going here but whatever. The weather down here is so cold..and knowing me, I only brought a thin sweater. When I was walking over to the view, shawn turned me around and held my shoulders. "Please don't walk without holding my hand." He said slipping his hand down to hold it. "Oh.." I said looking down at our hands intertwined. "Cara! I'm not actually mad silly!" He said kissing me cheek. I just smiled at him. Shawn was the type of boyfriend I would call sassy...in a good way I guess. "Aren't you cold in that thin sweater?" Shawn asked me looking way to concerned. "A bit.." "Take my coat." He said smiling at me. I grabbed it and put it on. "Thanks." I said blushing. He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me in. All I could think about was how the Niagara Falls represents my life. Rough, bumpy, and then smooth at the end.

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Ugh guys!! I've had such a bad couple days, I've been having troubles getting time to write. So I'm so sorry for this awful chapter! I just really wanted to update it! Love y'all!