Chapter 13!

Chapter 13.

I went back up to my room instead of going back to shawn and Matthew. All this was to much, I honestly didn't wanna get involved with her and Matt.

SHAWNS POV.

I noticed it was taking cara a while to get back, but I didn't worry. Matthew was talking about how he thinks me and her would make a good couple, and of course I want her to be mine, but I'm trying to take it slow. All of a sudden misti sat back down, but not with cara. "Where's cara?" Misti looked up at me with a worried look. "Upstairs.." "Ill be right back." I quickly got up to run upstairs, I have no clue why she would just leave like that, it's not her. And misti seemed like she knew something, but wasn't saying it.

CARA'S POV.

I heard a loud knock on my door,

When all of a sudden it just opened.

"Shawn? Why didn't you let me open it?" He ran up to me and rapped his arms around my waist. "I was worried because you didn't come back!" "Oh uh yea, listen Shawn, I want you to get some guy time, so go hang out with Matthew and them, and I'll go hang out with Lisa and Maggie." "What about misti?" "Yes her too." I said smiling at shawn. "Okay, have fun!" He said kissing my cheek and leaving. Lisa is jack Johnson's sister, and Maggie is Lisa's friend. I met them earlier and there actually really nice. But I wasn't supposed to hang out with them until 3, and it's only 1:30. I started to watch tv when all of a sudden I got a phone call, from my sister. "Hello?"

"Cara! I didn't actually mean for you to leave and never come back!" She screamed through the phone. "Then what did you mean." I said sarcastically. "I don't know! I was mad, I say stupid things when I'm mad." "Well I'm sorry Kate, but I like it with Shawn. I'm happier here.."

"I'm coming to get you, where are you!" "Vancouver Kate, I'm in Vancouver...so your not getting me."

I hung up before she could even respond. It bothered me how she could think I wasn't mad at her?! Like seriously. Time flew by, before I knew it, it was 3. I started to walk over to jack G's room, where they said they would be. I knocked just loud enough for them to hear. When all of a sudden the door flew open, and I was shocked at what I saw.