Chapter 33 (the last chapter)

Chapter 33.

"MAGCON TIME. YES! FINALLY!" I scream to shawn from upstairs. "I KNOW RIGHT?" I hear shawn scream back up. Magcon is one of those things that just makes me so excited you know? I mean who wouldn't though? It's magcon! I just can't wait to see taylor and everyone! And I'm also bringing my sister Kate this time! Which is gonna be awesome! I called taylor last night, and was telling him everything about her. These two have to like each other. They would be the cutest couple EVER! "Cara, you ready to go?" "Ready fredy!" I said giggling. This time, magcon was in Orlando. Which is a place I went like 8 years ago with my dad. And I can't wait to go again.

***

We arrived at the airport to see a huge group of fans waiting for us. "CARA! Can I get picture?" I here people screaming at me. I took a couple pictures, when eventually security escorted us out. "Damn! I wanted to meet them all.." I said looking at shawn. "It's okay! We have many more to meet at magcon!" "Magcon! I forgot that's where we're going!" I said smiling big. "Kate, I'll let you have window seat!" I said to Kate. I saw her looking down at her phone, and when she looked up, she smiled. Actually smiled. She didn't say anything..but still! She smiled. Shawn could tell that why I lit up so quick. "Fuck shawn..why are airports so gross.." I said maybe a little to loudly. "Shhh Cara!" Shawn said whispering to me. "Oops! Sorry!" Even though I didn't really care if I swore in public like that.

******

When we where at the hotel, me and shawn were cuddling on my bed well Kate and taylor hung out in the lobby. "Shawn?" "Yea?" He said smiling down at me. "I use to laugh at the idea of love. Because back then I never actually knew what it truly felt like. Yea I had Austin..but he didn't love me back. So that doesn't count. But, They say love is blind, I disagree. Infactuation is blind, love is all-seeing and accepting. Love is seeing all the flaws and blemishes and accepting them. Love is accepting the bad habits and mannerisms, and working around them. Love is recognizing all the fears and insecurities, and knowing your role is to comfort. Love is working through all the challenges and painful times. Infatuation is fragile and will shatter when life is not perfect. Love is strong and it strengthens because it is real.

Our love is different though. Its better. Because perfect love isn't what I wanted. I wanted broken love. And that's what I get with you. And I couldn't thank you as much as I want to." Shawn just sat there. Teary eyed. which I've never actually seen him cry from my own words. "And let's continue this broken love. Forever." He said with a year streaming down his face. "Forever." I said confirming our love. "What an adventure our love is. Broken but clean." I said staring in his eyes.

THE END.

Yes😭 it's done. I had to finish it. I'm actually really happy with the ending though. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING. ILY GUYS SO MUCHHHH FOR READING THIS AND KEEPING UP WITH THIS SILLY FANFIC OF MINE. I will be writing more very soon!! SO GET READY!