Chapter 23.

Chapter 23.

We got back to Shawn's..and I met his while family. They all were really nice and welcoming. I think shawn told them all about my past though..like people don't usually act that way around me unless they really know me, and that's what it felt like. I don't mind though. "Cara?"

"Yes shawn?" I said smiling up from my phone at him. "Your cute." He said as he threw a pillow at me. "I know." I said winking at him. I could see shawn was in the playful mood, and I love his playful mood. I looked down at my phone, checking twitter and out of no where, shawn picked me up as a baby. "I got you!" He kept swinging me around as I screamed for him to let me down. "Not until you kiss me." He said sternly looking at me. "K." I gave him a peck on the cheek. "What was that!?" He said laughing. "Fine." I gently put my lips on his, kissing him calmly. But that didn't last long. He slammed me on his bed and started to kiss my neck. I let out a slight moan. Not even noticing what this was leading to. "Ok, that's enough." I said sitting up. "Why do you do that." He said laughing. I always tease him. And yea, he probably hates it, but I'm not doing it with his family downstairs. "Your family is down stairs shawn..no way in hell I'm doing that." He started to laugh and then started to look sad. "Hey! It's not my fault!" "Haha I know, it's alright babe." And then again, I get the chills every time he says that. "Aww." I said mocking him. "Shut up!" I always feel bad after saying those kinds of things. "Let's cuddle!" I jumped on his bed, landing right beside him. "Your in a really good mood!" He said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me even closer. "Shawn, I still can't believe my dad is alive.." "Me neither...but this is like a chance to start over with you too." "I guess.." I said well putting my head on his shoulder. "Can I use your phone?" He nodded and handed it to me. I typed my sisters phone number in, when it started to ring. "Hello?"

"Kate, I'm back." "Really? When can I see you?" "I don't know..I'm kinda of busy right now..but I just wanted to tell you that I saw dad."

"WHAT?" "Yes. Anyways..bye." It felt weird saying bye..we never really say bye on the phone, it's kinda our thing, remember? But I don't really care anymore to be honest. "Here." I said handing him the phone. I sat there looking at my nails. Like seriously, I need to get them done. "Cara, I booked you an appointment to see a therapist." I thought he was gonna say to get my nails done, but nope. "Oh umm..k." "It would really help Cara! I can go with you if you want." "It's okay, you wouldn't want to go." He started to talk about how he would want to go, but I was just zoning out. If you asked me 3 weeks ago to go to a therapist, I would say no...and I would mean it. But things are different now..I actually am starting to believe I have a purpose. It's weird. "Okay Cara?" "Oh, yea." I had no clue what he just said, so I just agreed. "Cara, your bruises are looking worse." "What? No! Show me!" He took out his phone and put it on camera. "See?" When I looked in the camera all I saw was a huge purple and blue bruise on my cheek. "I look gross.." I started to poke it, when shawn freaked out and stopped my hand. "Don't do that! It's bad for it." "What are you a doctor now?" I said laughing "yes! And it's not good for it." Shawn started to hum, "for the nights I can't remember." by hedley. And again, it was adorable. Everything he seems to do, is just adorable.

*authors note*

THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT IM SORRY!😭 I have a blood shot eye, and it really hurts. So it's hard to keep track when writing with it. I'm so sorry..but I love you guys!