Chapter 20!

Chapter 20.

Magcon was over now. It was so much better then yesterday. No one bothered me, and I met some really nice people. And tonight was only gonna get better! Misti invited me and Maggie to go shopping with her. And of course I said yes! The last time I went shopping was like, last year.

Mistis POV.

I decided to invite the girls to go shopping with me..just to get some things out of my mind. I've been with Matt all day basically meeting fans. I could still feel a little bit of tension between us, but I didn't let it get to me. I started to almost fall sleep on the hotel couch, when I saw my phone was ringing. It was Matt. "Hey!" "Hey babe! I heard you were going to the mall with Maggie and them." "Yup!" "Well can you do me a favor?" "Oh god, what is it?"

"Shawn asked me to ask you, could you tell Cara it's canceled? Because shawn has to do something with her, and doesn't want to talk her out of it." "What does he have to do with her?" "I don't know, it's important though." I said okay and then we hung up. Honestly I have no clue what shawn needs her for. But if it's important, then that's okay.

Shawn's POV

I wanted to get some more alone time with Cara. I remember her saying to me that she wanted to figure everything out about her dad, and I said I would help her. I've been googling and it said if you go to the police, they always have a file about the deaths that are murder, or suicide. So I wanted to go with her to the police station back in Toronto and get the file. But of course where not going back to Toronto until tomorrow, but I have some other stuff we can do in the mean time.

Caras POV.

So misti told me that the plans are off. It kinda sucks, but I get to hang out with shawn! So that's a plus I guess. I was lying on my bed on my phone watching a movie, when I heard a knock on the door. I answered it, and of course it was shawn. "Shawn? I didn't know you where coming already! I look like crap!" Shawn looked at me from up to down, and smiled. "Creep." I said under my breath. "Hey!" He picked me up and threw me on the bed. "Shawn!" "No one calls me a creep and gets a way with it!" He said laughing, jumping on top of me and tickling me. "SHAWN STOP." I screamed crying of laughter. "Not till you say sorry." "I'm sorry!" He stopped tickling me and lowered his hands to my waist. "Your beautiful." I could feel myself blush, but when I looked into his eyes, they were watering. "Shawn? What's wrong?"

"I love you, that's all." Right after he said that he pressed his lips against mine. "Never leave me shawn."

"Never ever." We let go of the kiss and just sat there cuddling. "What do you want to do?" Shawn asked me playing with my hair. "I like cuddling.." "Actually Cara, I've been meaning to talk about your dad." "What about him." "Well, I wanted to help you with finding out about his death..and all the lies."

"Oh shawn, you don't have to do that." "But I want to." That made my heart melt. I didn't know how to respond, so I didn't. We sat there in silence, until shawn looked at me, "Cara, I don't understand you..and how you been through so, so much, and still smile like nothing's happened." "I don't know ether." I looked at the ground, hoping he would stop talking about my this. "But your past doesn't define you." He said smiling at me. "Shawn, I've wanted to hear those words so bad." I said crying happy tears. Shawn hugged me tight, and there, we fell asleep.

************

I woke up to see shawn shirtless standing on his phone. "Cara! Your awake!" He leaned over and kissed me on the forehead. I felt so at home with him..it's nice. "Remember! We have a flight at 1:00!" I checked the clock and saw it was only 9:30. I don't want to go back to Toronto..it reminds me to much of my annoying past. "Shawn, where am I going to stay when we get back?" "With me! I mean, if you want.." "I thought I couldn't though?" "What? Of course you can!" I feel bad staying with shawn, so I thought of going to my aunts house. I'm pretty close with her, I just haven't seen her in a while. "My sister! I need to call her!" I called Kate, and of course, she answered right away. "Cara!" "Kate, I'm coming back to Toronto today."

"Yay! When will you get home?"

"That's the thing..I'm staying with shawn for a little big longer." "So your leaving me with mom even longer? Cara!" "I'm sorry.." I didn't want to hear her complain, so I hung up. "Your conversations on the phone make me laugh." Shawn said putting a shirt back on. "I know, there hilarious." I said sarcastically. "Shawn, let's make this day, even better then yesterday." "Anything for you." He said hugging me.