Chapter 5

Chapter 5

He likes me? What? "Sorry, I shouldn't of said that." He looked really upset all a sudden. "No. It's okay, I like-" right before I could finish that my face started to hurt so bad I couldn't talk. "You okay?" He said as he put his hand on my knee. My stomach is hurting to and I don't know why. "Help, get up" I couldn't even say a lot so I had to cut every sentence short. "Help you get up?" I nodded as shawn put his hand on my back with one hand, and with the other grabbed my hand. Right when I stood up, I knew right away why my stomach hurt. My appendix burst. I could feel my eyes widen as I squeezed Shawn's hand harder. "Do you need to go to the hospital?" Shawn asked as he called Cameron and Nash from downstairs. "What's going on in here?" Nash said as he walked in and saw me screaming in pain. "Oh shit what did you do shawn?" I felt bad for shawn when Nash said that. "Nothing, why the hell would you think that I would do something to hurt her?" "I was joking man..chill." Cameron took his phone and started to dial 911. I'm scared. I've never had to go to the emergency room. "Shawn." I managed to say over shawn and Nash arguing. "Please." I meant to say please hold my hand, but it wasn't going to come out. "Please what?" He said as he ran to grab my hand. I squeezed his hand and I saw a smile appear on his face. "There on there way, they will be here in 6."

Can said as he started to text people. "Cam, do you think this is an appropriate time to be texting your friends?" Cam gave Nash a death stare when he said and then put his phone away. "Come on Cara, let's try to get you downstairs." I nodded and shawn grabbed my hand and put one hand on my back to steady me. "Cam can you hold her other hand?" Cam looked at my hand then looked up at me. "Why don't I just pick her up?" Cameron asked like shawn was stupid. "We'll she probably wouldn't want that.."

"Can I pick you up? It's easier." I nodded as he picked me up so fast I though I was gonna puke. Shawn looked Jealous. He looks cute when he is jealous. "Here you go." Cameron said as he put me down on the couch. "Why aren't they here yet?" Nash said itching his head. "Wait..there here!" Shawn said opening the door, they all ran in and pulled out a stretcher for me, "shawn!" I yelled out of pain. "It's okay..I promise." He said rubbing my hand and then kissing me. That's when I blacked out.