Chapter 21.

Chapter 21.

We got to the airport, and I said goodbye to Taylor first. I hugged him so tight, "bye Taylor." I said smiling. "Bye queen." He laughed and kissed me on the cheek. I said goodbye to everyone, when I got to misti and Maggie, by eyes teared up. They where my only real friends I've had in so long, and I was going to miss them so much. "Bye sisters." I said hugging them. When I let go of the hug, I saw they where boarding the plane. "Where gonna be late! Shawn come on hurry!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me. "Cara! Such a hurry!"

****

When we got on the plane, the only thing I could think about was about my dad, and how there was a guy on this plane who looked exactly like him. "Shawn, if my dad wasn't dead, that would be him." I said nodding towards the guy. "Maybe it is."

"Shawn, my dad is dead, no way in hell would he be here." I said laughing. "I saw him at magcon to, he was looking through the window."

"Your joking right?" That scared me. What if my dad never died? I phoned Kate, "hello?" "Kate! Dad died right?" "Uh yes." She sounded hesitant to say that. "Your lying."

"No.." "What the fuck Kate?" Shawn started to look around hoping no one was listening. "Cara, dad tried to kill himself, but it didn't work. After that, he just left. He didn't want you to know he tried to kill himself, so he said to tell you he died from being really sick. Eventually we decided to write these fake notes to make things more believable..but forgot that we told you he died from cancer." "So.." "Cara, he is alive."

"I WENT 4 YEARS THINKING HE WAS DEAD!" I screamed and hung up. Now everyone was looking ..including that guy. When I looked at him in the eyes, he smiled. "I don't get it.." Shawn grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "Cara, you should sleep." I ignored him and looked at that guy again. "That's my dad." I said smiling at him. "That's him." There was only one way to tell though. "John." I yelled looking to him. And of course, he looked. My eyes started to tear up and a smile creeped on my face. "Cara?"

"Dad..." We looked at each other for a minute when he said something, "cara, I knew you would be here."

"Dad..I've needed you so bad.."

I saw this look of guilty pop on his face. "I've needed you to." He said tearing up.

**authors note**

SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW. But plot twist right?😏 thank you guys so much for basically 2k reads! Insane! Love y'all!