Chapter 28.

Chapter 28.

After everything happened, I went to the police station to get questioned. They asked me about my past with my mom, to now. Nothing they asked was weird. Expect one thing. They asked me if I knew a guy named Austin. Of course i said he was my ex..but it just didn't make sense why they would ask me that. I went back to Shawn's, and my sister had sleep over at her friends house. I can't stop thinking of why they would ask me that question.."Cara, you hungry?" "Uh oh no.." "You haven't ate since breakfast." "I know..I'm just not hungry." "Is something on your mind? Wanna talk about it?" "Nothing important."

I didn't want to tell shawn about Austin and the question they asked. "Cara..what is it." He said sitting right down beside me. "Shawn it's truly nothing. "Cara..." He said looking annoyed. "Fine. It's my ex."

"What about him?" "They asked me about him. Which makes me concerned..because he has nothing to do with this situation." "Your sister probably mentioned him."

"Why would she mention him?" "I don't know..ask her." I know she didn't. They know something I don't. But I wasn't gonna bother shawn with my problems. "I'm sorry." I said looking at the ground. "Sorry for what?" "Sorry that you fell in love with someone with so many problems." I said looking up at him. "That's why I fell in love with you."

"Cause I'm so screwed up?" "No no no! Because I can help you." I didn't reply. I just looked at the ground biting my lip. I'm not like other girls. I bite my lip when I'm stressed, others do it to look sexy or whatever. "I have to go with my dad tomorrow to the police station. So I'll be up early."

He nodded and headed out the door. I feel awful for everything I put shawn through. I feel like the bitch in this relationship. But that's just me. I decided to go to bed early to clear some thoughts. Right when I was about to get in bed, shawn came around the corner. "Oh..your going to bed?" "Uh yea." "Then I'm

Going to bed with you." He said smiling and siting himself beside me. I wrapped me arms around his waist and drifted off to sleep.

*****

I woke up around 7 and went downstairs. I saw Shawn sitting watching tv. "Wow..your up early."

"Am I?" He said laughing. I probably looked terrible..but I didn't care how I looked around shawn anymore he accepts me for me. Simple as that. My dad was supposed to pick me up at 8 to go to the police station. "Fuck the police." I mumbled under my breath. "I heard that missy." He said smirking. God does he look hot when he does that. "Just kidding." I said pouring some coffee into a mug and siting down beside shawn. "Since when where you a coffee drinker?" "Since today." I said. I loved how shawn notices how I'm

Drinking coffee...Austin would of never of done that.

**

After about an hour, my dad arrives. "Hey Cara! Ready to go?" I nodded and winked at shawn as I closed the door behind me. "Why do the police want us again?" I asked my dad. "More questioning I think." "Great.." I hate when they ask me all those questions. I feel nervous answering then like I'm

Gonna say the wrong thing, when in reality...I'm not saying anything wrong. Ugh. I'm like a little ball of stress.

*AUTHORS NOTE*

This chapter sucked, I know. I just really wanted to post something! So here you go