Chapter 14.

Chapter 14.

When I opened the door, I saw Maggie crying holding a blade to her wrist. "MAGGIE? WHA-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" She turns to me and starts crying even more, almost like a screaming. I ran up to her and grabbed the blade away from her hands. "GIVE IT BACK!" The word back turns into sobs. "MAGGIE, WHATEVER HAPPENED, IT WILL BE OKAY I PROMISE!" I said pulling her into a hug. "I CANT ANY MORE CARA, I CANT.." I pulled her out of the hug and looked into her eyes. They looked like she lost herself. "What do you mean?" She looked down at her wrist, "cara, I'm not happy. I seriously can't keep pretending. I don't deserve to live!"

"Don't deserve to live? Why wouldn't you not deserve to live?" She looked up at me with a terrified look. "I'm a waste of space..a useless waste of space.." Her crying turned into her catching for breaths. "Can you grab my phone? It's in the bathroom." I went up to go grab her phone, when I got back out, I saw Maggie holding the blade against her skin, and before I could say anything, I saw her skin spilt apart. "NO MAGGIE."

"What's going on in hear?" I turn around and see Lisa and jack g standing at the doorway. I couldn't even speak, I just pointed to Maggie crying. "Oh my god!" Jack g and Lisa ran to help her, when all of a sudden I felt my head get Heavy, and my head fall against the ground, I blacked out.

Shawn's POV

Lisa phoned me telling me everything that happened, and how cara fell and passed out. I honestly couldn't even imagine the thought of hating yourself so much you actually wanna harm your self. I knew cara wouldn't want to go to the hospital, so I sat her down on my bed until she would wake up. Magcon is tomorrow and I don't even know how were all supposed to go after this happened.

Cara POV.

I woke up to see shawn on his phone. "Shawn? Where's Maggie? Is she okay?"

"Cara, don't worry, she is at the hospital right now, we can visit her tomorrow after magcon." Magcon. How am I supposed to go to magcon when Maggie is the only thing I can think about. "Cara, listen..it's not her fault. Jack g told me awhile ago that she wasn't acting the same, she's been like this for quite sometime, don't sweat it, she is in good hands now." When shawn said that I felt a huge weight fall off my shoulders. "Shawn. Can we go out..like..to Starbucks or some thing, to get things off my mind?" "Of course!" He said well grabbing my hand to help me up. "Wait shawn!" I said before he could get up off the bed. "I love you." I said smiling at him. "I love you too."

AUTHORS NOTE!

Okay, so I didn't want people to take this chapter the wrong way, I don't support when people selfharm, but I understand why people would do it, and I wanted to make this part to prove to people that there not the only ones that feel like this. So please don't get me wrong!