Chapter 18

Chapter 18.

I was angry, I wasn't even crying. Shawn walked over and gave me my phone. "Is everything okay?"

"Shawn, I know I'm just full of drama and all, but I just found out something that changes everything."

"Wait what?" His face was the most worried face I've ever seen. "Shawn, my dad killed himself, he didn't die from cancer, it was all a lie." I started to dial Kate's number. "Hello?"

"Kate, what the hell." "Cara huh?"

"Dad fucking killed himself, he didn't die from cancer." "Umm, yea about that.." "You knew?" I was getting calm now, physically, not mentally though. "Cara, we couldn't tell you.."

I hung up. I didn't even want to hear the rest. "Shawn, can we just stay hear..and.." I finally started to break out in tears now. Shawn came up and wrapped his arms around my waist with his head on my shoulder, "Cara, have you ever thought of going and talking to someone? It would help." I haven't, cause I always thought no one would want to listen to me rant. But for shawn, I'll do anything. "Should I?" Shawn nodded and kissed my check. "Let's rest right now though, okay?" He walked me over to the bed and we fell asleep.

******

I woke up to my head on Shawn's chest. "Good morning beautiful."

Shawn said playing with my hair. "Morning." I still couldn't stop thinking about what happened the night before. "Your phones been Going off like crazy." Shawn said pointing to it. I got up and went to check it, when it just started ringing right there. But it wasn't Kate. "Hello?" "Cara?" "Austin? Why are you phoning me again?" "Umm, Lindsey is spreading around on Instagram that you are sleeping around with guys and that you moved to Vancouver. That's not true right?" "What the hell? Of course not!" I kinda have this habit of hanging up phones before the other person can reply, so I did. Shawn was looking at me like i was crazy. "who was that?" I wasn't going

To tell him my ex was phoning about the girl who punched me. "No one important." I said smiling. Lindsey wasn't gonna stop making false remarks about me, until I said something, so I was gonna say something. I got Lindsey's number when I use to be friends with her..and the last time I actually used it, was forever ago. "Hello?"

"Lindsey." "Who is this?" "Cara, that bitch you hate?" "Why the hell are you phoning me?" "I just wanted to thank you, for punching me. Cause if you never did that, I wouldn't of met my boyfriend."

"Ahah, you mean all those guys You've been sleeping around with?"

"No, all those guys don't exist. I'm in love Lindsey. You should try it, instead of dating josh who you use for popularity." "And what's your boyfriends name Cara, so I can make false rumours about him too."

"Shawn, shawn mendes." I could hear her gasp on the other side of the phone. "That's a lie." "Why would I lie Lindsey? I have Better things to do, like be at magcon."

"Your such a bullshiter."

"Anyways Lindsey, I just wanted to say thanks, and to tell you to keep gossiping about me, cause I really appreciate it." And again, I hung up.

Shawn looked so confused it made me laugh. "Do you ever have a normal week?" "Nope." I said laughing. "Shawn! Guess what day it is!" "What?" "Magcon day two you idiot!" I said jumping on his lap. "You know what I'm going to do shawn. I'm going to turn my life around! Starting with you!" I went to kiss his cheek when he stopped me, "I think I deserve more then the cheek." And so I did, I hit my lips against his, when all of a sudden I looked and saw taylor and jack g standing there. "You guys done with your make out session?" Taylor said laughing. "Where the hell did you guys come from?" Shawn said. "Don't worry shawn, we can continue that later." I said teasing him. "TAYLOR! JACK!" I ran up and hugged them as big as I could. "Jack, how's Maggie doing?"

"Great! I actually umm..asked her out." "WHAT! OH MY GOD WHAT DID SHE SAY?" "Yes!" "OH MY GOD! I SHIP YOU GUYS SO MUCH." We talked to taylor and jack about magcon, and then we decided to leave early and go meet some fans. I can already tell today's gonna be a good day..finally.

***AUTHORS NOTE!***

GUYS THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS!