Chapter 11

Chapter 11.

It's the next day now, I woke up to go get something to eat, when I saw taylor texting someone. "Who ya texting?" I said winking at him. "My friend.." He said rolling his eyes. "Is your friend a girl?" He looked at me and had a huge smirk. "Her name?" I Said asking him. That's smirk was a huge giveaway that it was a girl. "Taylor, her name is taylor." I started to laugh and went to sit on the couch with him. "Taylor and taylor..I ship it." I said smiling at him. "Shut up!" He said throwing a pillow at me. "You going to magcon with us?"

"Magcon? Oh yea..I googled that..your famous right?" He laughed when I said that. But I was being dead serious. "We'll, I would like to go, but I don't know if Shawn would want me to go." Taylor eyes went so big when I said that. "Your joking right? He would want to show his find off to the rest of the boys!"

"His find hey?" I said said sarcastically. "If you go, you'll meet Taylor!" He said throwing another pillow at me. "I'm in." I said getting up to get a glass of water. I heard shawn coming down stairs. "Your in? In what?" He asked coming up from behind me grabbing my waist. "Into going to magcon!" Shawn's face lit up with excitement right away. "I knew you would want to go! It's this weekend and I would love some company." He said sliding his hands across my waist. "Aren't you cute." I said looking in his eyes. "I can't wait till I get to meet Taylor's girlfriend Taylor." I said winking at Taylor. "Taylor has a girlfriend?" Shawn asked looking shocked. "And her name is Taylor! Funny huh?"

"Where not dating! Taylor said rolling his eyes. "Yet..." Shawn said as we all laughed. I haven't really had a friend that's a girl in awhile, so if and this Taylor girl really got along, that would be great.