Before The Lunch Hang Out;Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Tyler went back to his apartment. As he closed the door, everything was dark. He searched for a light switch beside the door and there it was. He switched two switches. That’s when he realized that he has a living room; he has a dirty green, comfy sofa. Beside the sofa were a beautifully craved chairs, cabinet and table. On top of the cabinet is an old television set, beside the television is the table; on top of the table is a vase with no flowers. Next time, I’ll buy some blue roses for that vase. Tyler thought. Tyler walked to the next room and saw his kitchen; he has a refrigerator, stove with no gasoline tank, and some old knives. Then he went to his room; his room was dark and dirty, he opened the lights and the light bulb is very tiny but it brought a little light to the room. The comfort room is located inside his room; the comfort room is small, but produces enough water.

Tyler went to his bed and lay for an hour but can’t manage to sleep. He was thinking about Peyton; how her eyes sparkle with beauty, how she smiles so sweetly, how her hair smells like rose, and how smooth her skin can be. But what he loves the most is her eyes, it reminds him of someone.

Those times he spent with Peyton walking were enough to fall for her. She was just so nice to consider Tyler’s invitation walking with her. Tyler was expecting a ‘No’. When Peyton said ‘No’ to Tyler’s invitation, Tyler’s heart sank but a part of him says it’s alright, you were already expecting a ‘No’ anyway.

There are times while they were walking, their fingers slightly touch each other. But it was not Tyler’s intention. Whenever their fingers touch, Tyler slightly blushes.

Tyler suddenly thought, “Is Peyton already sleeping? What does she looks like when she’s sleeping? What if she can’t sleep like me? Is she thinking about me? Nah! That would be impossible.”

Tyler already wants to sleep and stop all of these thoughts. He was tired and he’s also excited to hang out with Peyton tomorrow. He closed his eyes and prayed that he may sleep ASAP. And after he finished his prayer, he fell asleep smiling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peyton woke up with a little headache. She always wakes up at 6:00 a.m. While opening her eyes, she was expecting a ray of bright sun will shoot her eyes, but came to a dark sky instead. When she got out of bed, she went to her comfort room to take a bath. Normally, she whines about the fact that it’s too early for work, but today was different. She came to think about Tyler and ‘The Plan’. She can’t stop thinking about her plan because she doesn’t want to hurt someone else, but she must proceed to her plan. Tyler is keeping something from me, something important. Well, I know it’s not my problem but the fact that we’re’ hanging out’ means I have to know something from him. Peyton thought.

After taking a bath, she wore her usual uniform; white polo shirt with a pocket on the upper right and has a print at the back that says ‘Fields’ Coffee Shop’, a black apron with both side pocket, her old skinny jeans, and her favorite working shoes.

Peyton grabbed her phone from her side table and opened a text from her best friend, Kimberly Hastings. Peyton told Kim about ‘The Plan’ last night, before she fell asleep. Kim feels worried about ‘The Plan’, but can’t do anything about it.

Kim asked Peyton if she’ll continue with ‘The Plan’ and Peyton replied, “Yes, even if it will make someone else shed a tear.” And sighed and sent her message.

Peyton went down stairs to eat her breakfast. Peyton’s mom, Cherry cooked her some pancakes, while her dad was eating some cereal. Peyton swiftly finished her food to open the shop earlier. They have some customers that want them to open earlier because they have jobs to attend to and they can’t afford to be late.