c h p 1

claudia's pov

"thank's aunt carol." i mumbled as i hopped out of the car.

"anytime honey. i love y—"

before i let her finish i slammed the door, which i admit, was a little rude. but to this point all i wanted to was to get out of school today, safely. i took a deep breath and adjusted my glasses as i made my way to the building slowly.

i swallowed hard, feeling a couple of eyes on me as i kept my eyes at the ground. they probably saw what happened yesterday.

when i finally reached my locker, i quickly punched in my code and grabbed my math textbook. when i slammed my locker shut, i was already face to face with him. shit.

i felt my stomach drop immediately, my hands slightly starting shake with fear.

"hey loser." he spat, his friends chuckling softly behind him. i glanced down at the dusty floor, immediately regretting that i didn't make a run for it.

"ah you aren't gonna talk today either?" he snarled, his lips curving into a smirk, my throat instantly going dry.

i still didn't make a sound, too afraid of what to say that could possibly get my ass kicked even faster.

"so does that mean you want me to do the same thing from yesterday?" he growled as he took a step towards me. i felt my lip start to quiver slightly as my eyes began to water.

"p—please." i whimpered.

"p—please." he mimicked. they all started to laugh, but then he stopped immediately and shoved me into the lockers.

i felt my back burn with pain. scream. wait no, don't.

before i managed to get out of his grip, his hand came in contact with my cheek, causing me to shriek quietly. i felt tears violently roll down my cheeks, but i bit my lip from sobbing.

i squinted as the tears came flooding down my cheeks, the blurriness in my eyes making it hard to focus on the students that eyed me but stayed silent.

"people like you shouldn't even be here. you're ugly as fuck, do you even wash your face?" he barked in my face.

i knew what he was referring to, my acne. yes i have bad acne, but that doesn't mean i don't wash my face. in fact, i get professional treatment for it. it's been getting better because i just started using this new cleanser.

i wish i could say this all to his face, but when i opened my mouth, nothing came out.

the bell saved me, and he immediately pulled away.

"i practically own this school. i'm the justin bieber, and i suggest that you go kill yourself before i do it for you retard." he snapped, causing me to shiver slightly. he then walked away quickly to his class, and i put my hand over my mouth in disbelief, as more tears slipped out onto my cheeks and i cried there. alone.

i couldn't believe what he had just called me. maybe he was right. i should just kill myself. no one would care anyways. i quickly made my way to class as i wiped my cheeks.