c h p 16

justin's pov

"we should go clubbing sometime." claudia casually stated as she tossed another pretzel in her mouth.

i nearly choked on my soda as i let out several coughs.

"i'm sorry." i paused. "did claudia fucking tihan, the nerd, the goody 2 shoes, just ask if we can go clubbing?"

"yeah?" she raised an eyebrow. "why not? and i'm not a goody 2 shoes."

i chuckled quietly and leaned across the table to place a kiss on her cheek.

"my baby wants to be bad and it's quite amusing."

"hey i can so be bad!!" she pouted as she crossed her arms. "i'll prove it if we go tonight."

i raised an eyebrow and tried to contain my laughter in.

"except." she paused and licked her lips. "i dunno where we're gonna get fake id's-"

"i know someone, don't worry." i wiggled my eyebrows. "but if you get too crazy tonight? then we're not going clubbing again."

she pouted then sighed, licking her lips nervously.

"okay, deal." she finally spoke up, making me smile as i bit my lip excitedly. "same goes with you bieber."

"you got it tihan." i put my hands up in defense.

she giggled under her breath as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my lightly, teasingly.

"i love you."

"i love you more."

after a few moments, claudia jerked back and gasped, making my heart skip a beat.

"shit justin i don't have anything to wear." she pouted. "i need madison."

i licked my lips in amusement as she scurried toward her phone and punched in a number.

"madison i need your-yes i'm fine-no no he didn't. MADISON SHUT UP!" she growled making me chuckle.

"i need help with clothes...i have nothing to wear and i'm going clubbing tonight with justin-i'm not gonna get crazy madison chill-okay do you have anything for me to wear or not?!"

she nodded her head several times and shouted 'ya' five times before hanging up.

"she's coming to pick me up right now." she slowly made her way back to me and her hands slithered up my spine, sending chills everywhere.

she pressed her lips against mine, my lips immediately surrendering as i grabbed her face and pulled her body closer to mine.

"you're so fucking hot." she breathed. "i cant imagine how you're gonna look tonight."

"let's just say baby." my fingers trailed down her ass. "you're gonna be breathless the second you lay your eyes on me."

she licked her lips as i watched her dark eyes stare back into mine, my body tempted to throw her on the couch and fuck her right there senselessly.