c h p 13

claudia's pov

i woke up to the sound of justin's soft snores. he looked so adorable when he's asleep.

i sat up from the couch and lied on justin's stomach and began kissing his chest.

once the soft snores stopped justin began to quietly groan and his eyes slowly peeled open.

"good morning sleepyhead." i whispered as i crawled up to his face and placed a soft kiss on his plump pink lips.

he smiled and brushed my chin with his fingers as he admired me.

"what?" i giggled as i tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

he sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"you're just-so beautiful." he rasped as he chuckled lowly.

i felt my cheeks heat up as my heart ached. this kid is too much for me.

"awe." i breathed as i leaned towards his lips and kissed him eagerly.

once the kiss deepened, i heard the doorbell ring that startled us both.

"are you fucking serious?" justin groaned as he stood up and slid on his tshirt.

"every time." i sat up quickly and waited for a response.

"oh hey mom and dad." he emphasized on the words.

"shit shit." i mumbled as i grabbed my clothes and sprinted upstairs quietly into justin's room.

justin's pov

"what are you guys doing home early?" i chuckled awkwardly.

"well the wedding was postponed because rosie got food poisoning! unbelievable right?" my mom sighed and began to walk inside the house.

"what's this?" my dad pointed to the couch with all the blankets.

"oh i was watching a movie last night and fell asleep there." i cleared my throat awkwardly.

my dad furrowed his eyebrows then shrugged it off. i took a deep breath and looked around. thank god claudia got the message.

"hey i'm gonna head upstairs and clean up my room." i bit my cheek as i slowly made my way to the stairs.

"that room better be spotless young man!" my mom shouted as i walked up the stairs.

"yeah!" i chuckled awkwardly.

i sprinted upstairs and ran to my room as i shut my door quietly.

"claudia?" i asked as i walked around.

before i could call her again i was shoved against the wall as a pair of lips smashed against mine.

"claudia-" i mumbled through the kisses.

"shhh no one will hear." she whispered as she pulled off her shirt and shoved me onto my bed.