c h p 9

claudia's pov

it's been several months, and justin and i actually became pretty good friends. maddie's doing better with him i guess but every once in a while she gets salty for no reason.

but the thing is...i may/may not have developed feelings? like i don't know what to do about it either, should i do something about it? what if his feelings for me are gone? what if he just thinks of me as a friend now? god why do i make everything so complicated?

right when things start to go good and everyone's happy, little miss claudia decides to start crushing on the biebs...great.

it was saturday and madison and i were going to another one of justin's parties so i decided to slide on some comfortable clothes because maddie and i were gonna get ready together.

after i applied on some mascara and tossed my hair in a messy ponytail i grabbed my keys and drove over to maddie's. and yes i have a spare key because her house is literally my second home.

"hey bitch i'm home!" i shouted as i entered the house.

"heyoooo!" i heard her squeal as she came running down the stairs.

"hey do you mind if i borrow a dress?" i asked as i popped a mint in my mouth.

"yeah man i gotchu come on let's goooo!" she exclaimed as she grabbed my arm and yanked me upstairs.

"okay i'm wearing this." she said as she held up black glittery dress.

"oh my god maddie you're so extra, i love it!" i giggled

"i know i know." she laughed. "okay here i was thinking you would look good in this one-"

she held up a black lace dress that had a really low vneck.

"oooo that's cute." my inner hoe came out. "here i'll try it on." i giggled excitedly.

"uh oh watch out justin looks like claudia's coming out of the cave tonight." she whispered.

"shut up." i giggled as i slammed the door.

i slid on the dress and looked in the mirror. holy.