c h p 19

justin's pov

"claudia?" i spoke breathlessly as i walked away from my car.

she froze, and i realized that she was different. i got a different vibe from her, an unfamiliar one.

she turned around slowly, revealing her half ripped dress, wet and wavy hair, with her makeup smudged everywhere and bruises all over her face, arms, and legs.

"oh my god." i mumbled as i jogged towards her.

her lip quivered as she watched me approach her.

i wrapped my arms around her, causing her body to tense up, her body still shaking as her heart beat rapidly against my body.

she began to sob violently against my shoulder, my heart breaking at the sound of her sadness.

"shhh baby it's okay." i whispered as i placed a kiss on her forehead. "are you hurt?"

i pulled away and studied her body. "what happened? did someone do this to you? claudia baby please stop crying-"

i held her face and wiped away her tears with my thumbs, her eyes screamed fear as i tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

after a few more minutes after calming down, i helped her get in my car as we drove towards my house.

"claudia are you gonna tell me what happened? i'm getting worried."

she mumbled to herself quietly.

"what?"

"shower. wash away. his hands." she breathed.

my jaw tightened once those words left her mouth. shit.

"his hands? who claudia?"

"i-i don't know." she whimpered. "mark."

"mark?" i furrowed my eyebrows. "so you slept with mark?"

she shook her head silently as more tears appeared in her eyes.

i parked by my house and stopped the car as i sighed quietly.

"claudia, you can tell me the truth. i won't get mad. i just wanna know what happened." i answered calmly.

i unbuckled my seatbelt and leaned over to grab her shaky, cold hands.

her jaw quivered as she opened her mouth slightly to say something, but nothing came out.

a tear slid down her cheek, and soon another.

her whole face was covered with tears, as i swallowed the lump in my throat.

"i-i was raped." her voice cracked as she lifted her hand and placed it over her mouth as she sobbed quietly.

my throat went dry once those left her mouth. it was like a ball of emotions had released in me. anger. sadness, fear.

i felt my face grow hot as the blood boiled in my body. that motherfucker touched her. he touched her. she was drunk and all alone, afraid, and i wasn't there for her.