c h p 7

justin's pov

"yo bieber you hittin that?" john smirked as he bit his lip, looking back as he watched madison stomp away.

"no-"

"bro why? i mean i would-"

"okay you go do that." i mumbled as i shoved him aside.

i heard him mumble a couple things under his breath but i continued to make my way to the class.

i grabbed my backpack from the ground and continued to make my way to my next class.

claudia's pov

"claudia!" i heard madison's running footsteps.

i turned slowly and looked her blankly, but then i noticed her eyes were a little red.

"maddie? what's wrong?" i spoke as I shut my locker closely.

"ugh nothing don't worry about it...has justin talked to you-"

"yeah actually." i furrowed my eyebrows. "why?"

her face froze as she sighed.

"what did he say?"

i bit my lip and felt my eyes water.

"h-he apologized." i breathed.

"seriously?" she raised an eyebrow.

i nodded slowly and kept my eyes on the ground.

"fuck." she mumbled. "i-ill be right back." she began to back away and soon turned and picked up herself pace.

"m-maddie? where are you-ugh." i sighed and reopened my locker and grabbed my textbooks. i don't know who to believe anymore.

justin's pov

after class was over i made my way to the lunch tables and sat at our regular table. i took out my frozen pizza and bit into it aggressively. im so done.

"what's up with bieber today?" i heard john and chad bicker.

i clenched my jaw and continued to eat, ignoring everyone's remarks.

"maybe she got rejected by that madison girl-"

"CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!?" i barked into john's face.

"i mean im just saying-" i shoved him against the wall and threw a punch at him causing him to fall over.

he threw back a punch at me causing me to groan in pain.

"hey hey guys!" i heard john's snobby girlfriend teresa shout, pulling us apart.

"justin what has gotten into you?" she growled.

"i suggest you to tell your little boyfriend here to shut the fuck up and MIND HIS OWN BUSINESS! got it?"

"don't fucking talk to my girlfriend like that." john spat.

"ill do what i want." i scowled as i grabbed my backpack and tossed the food into the trash.

"justin?" i heard a soft voice ask as they tapped on my shoulder.

"now what..." i groaned as I turned around, my body freezing once i saw who it was.

"madison?" i breathed, my voice softening.

"can i talk to you? i mean I don't know if now is a good time because you and john kinda just-"

"no no it's fine i can talk." i said as i led her away quickly so no one noticed.

we walked behind the bathroom wall and madison took a deep breath as she tapped her foot on the ground impatiently.

"so do you finally believe me-"

"i didn't know you apologized to her." she blurted. "i'm sorry."

i nodded slightly and ran my hand through my hair as i cleared my throat awkwardly.

"thank you, really, for owning up to all the stuff you did-" she paused. "but if you actually like her, i-i don't suggest going after her."

the smile on my face vanished as those words left her mouth. i furrowed my eyebrows and squinted in confusion.

"w-what? why?" i breathed.

"justin, you're fucking terrible." she shook her head upset. "you've caused so much damage to her. why would you think she'd feel the same way? you scare the bloody hell out of her-"

"b-but i didn't mean any of it." i interrupted.

"she doesn't know that." madison snapped. "justin i think it's too late-"

"no...i want her." i breathed

madison's eyes widened in shock and i licked my lips anxiously.

"it's not a good idea... it's best for you to just to stay away-"

"if you're not going to help me win her over, then i guess i'll have to do it myself." i muttered as i shoved past her and walked back to the tables.

"justin-" i heard her call out, but i simply just ignored her and continued to find my way to claudia. "justin, don't!"

i don't care anymore, i really don't. i don't care what other people would think. i don't care what other people would say. i don't care if my friends ditch me or fucking "unfriend" me. that's just bullshit.

these feelings for claudia have grown more and more and i can't hide it anymore. i don't want her...i need her.

i studied the tables carefully, avoiding all the eyes on me. not here.

i groaned and turned back around viscously as i sped walked to the library.

everyone eyed me weirdly because i'm never in here, honestly i didn't think this place existed until a few months ago.

god where was she? i scanned all the rows of books until i reached the last one. jackpot.

claudia was staring at the very end of the aisle scanning a book. god she looked so beautiful even reading...how?

i began to walk towards her quickly, her eyes still planted on the book. after a few seconds her head swung in my direction and her eyes widened as she saw me approaching her.

she was gonna open her mouth to say something but instead i pinned her against the wall and smashed my lips against hers. she dropped the book she was holding but i just kicked it aside.

god this kiss was better than ever, her big plump lips first didn't kiss back, but then she eventually gave in.

i caressed her cheek gently until she pulled away slowly. i furrowed my eyebrows and gave her a confused look.

"i-i cant do this." she whispered.