c h p 24

justin's pov

i slammed the door as i went sprinting towards the front door, my knuckles slamming onto the wood.

the door slowly opened, as her aunt carol stood there with a frightened expression.

"justin?" aunt carol started.

"where's claudia?" i swallowed hard.

"she's taking a shower-"

i sprinted past her upstairs as i ran into her room, the door on her bathroom locked.

"claudia please don't do anything-p-please let me in let me help you-"

no response.

"claudia?!" i asked louder.

silence.

i shook my head slightly before i backed up and went running towards the door, kicking it, as the whole door collapsed.

my stomach nearly did a somersault when my eyes sank into the figure, a shaking figure.

claudia was on the ground with the pills in her hands, her body shaking as she rocked back and forth.

i quickly went up to her and grabbed the bottles, making her scream and sob simultaneously.

"LET GO!" she sobbed as she held onto it.

before i knew it, the cap came flying off as all of them fell to the ground.

"NO!" she balled as she tried to grab them but i grabbed her arms and held her gently.

"shhh i'm here." i whispered shakily, her heart beating rapidly against my chest.

"please." she sobbed into my chest making my heart break even more. i couldn't bare seeing her like this. "please let me die."

i thought it would get better, but really it got way worse. and i take all the blame for it.

"i can't do this anymore." she barely breathed out making my heart break as i held her tightly.

i heard running footsteps and soon aunt carol was in the bathroom with us.

"oh my god baby." she began to cry as she walked towards us hesitantly.

"call 911." i mumbled. "now!"

she quickly flipped out her phone and called 911, as i kept my focus on her weak, cold body in my arms.

"you're okay-"

"y-you hate me." she sobbed as she tried to fidget out of my grip.

"i could never hate you, claudia." i started softly. "i love you so much."

"liar." she cracked. "LIAR!"

i pulled her closer to my body as she gave in and wrapped her arms around my body too, her breathing hitched as i tried to calm her down.

the bullyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara