Prologue: Don't Let it Go (Jelsa Fanfic)

~Elsa's P.O.V~

We were still young just like this, I was at my room staring at the window. Suddenly someone knocked at the door it was very familliar I know who it was It's my sister named Anna. Usually I keep locking my door because I don't want anyone to be here it's not safe.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" Anna said singing. I just ignored her but she kept singing. "No, Anna!" I said to her."Okay, bye" Anna said to me then left. It was snowing at my room, everytime I feel sad I let it snow in my room.

Everytime when I was at my room it feels like I have no one to talk too and it feels like I haven't seen the light in ages. I began creating something using my ice powers. Finally I was done creating it, the figure looked like a snowman it's name is Olaf.

"Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs" Olaf said to me with a smile. "Hello, I'm Elsa" I said to Olaf with a closed lip smile. I knew that it's okay if I can't control my powers I know that it will not get worst than this.

Suddenly I let out a strong ice crystal shield around me I panicked. The snow stopped snowing and the ice crystal shield broke into tiny sharp pieces I didn't know that this was going to happen.

Before I knew it I avoided it quickly I held my knees to my chest and cried.