Chapter 42: The Sky, Snow, and The Wind

~Elsa's P.O.V~

The sky was dark it held no light to guide me the way. The snow kept falling on me it never stopped. The wind was cold it shivers my skin. The trees around me was like a maze I was trying to find an exit. All I could here was silence nothing noisy only dead silence it's so quiet here but it's not peacefull the silence was very creepy it felt like it was haunting you.

I was walking and walking that's all I could do. I felt myself slipping away because I was starving and I haven't eaten for days. I kept looking around the trees we're confusing me they we're all around me. Then it began I heard so many strange noises I looked up it was just birds flying they we're fast.

I looked up the other side there was something hiding behind the bush. I stepped back my heart began beating fast and my chest began rising up and down. Suddenly something came out of the bush it was a wolf. My face became pale and I let out a terrified scream I began running for my life.

The wolf chased me it was running fast. I didn't lose hope and kept running and running away from the wolf that was going to eat me. Suddenly I fell on the ground I realized I stumbled on a branch. I looked up to see the wolf walking around me. The wolf's teeth burst out from his mouth it was sharp and deadly like it was ready to eat your flesh from you're skin.

The wolf's eyes was staring at me full of hunger he was starving like I was. The wolf's nose kept sniffing on me I can tell that I was the prey that was ready to be eaten by a predator. I sat up on a sitting position and I held my knees on my chest. I could tell that this is my death I'm not gonna live anymore and I was gonna die I felt numb and closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes and realized that it was not over this is not the end I can still survive. I stood up and stepped back suddenly the wolf jumped at me. The wolf was on top of me and I was lying on the ground.

The wolf was about to bite my flesh but I began freezing it using my ice powers. The wolf got off of me and stepped back. The wolf turned frozen. I stood up and let out a sigh of relief.

I continued walking through the snowy woods. I saw a tree it has berries in it. I took many berries as possible from the trees in order to survive here. Suddenly I saw a cave I went inside it was dark and creepy.

I held a blue light to guide me so that I can see what's inside. I saw nothing and I realized this was the perfect place for me to hide from Hans. I decided to stay here for a few days after that I'm gonna go back to my ice castle again safe and sound no one was gonna stop me.

I began creating a frozen bed and some light so that I could see the cave. I laid at my bed and began sleeping I was tired from running away.