Chapter 48: This Night

~Elsa's P.O.V~

I was at my balcony I was looking at the moon. I realized it was beautiful during the night. Looking at the moon seems to calm me. It gave me peace and I actually like it. I just wish I can do this every single night but I can't because I needed to control my powers. I looked at my hands and crossed my arms at my chest.

The moon glowed brightly at me I smiled to myself. Suddenly I felt two hands wrapped around my waist. "You're beautiful like a moon" Jack said to me with a smile. I felt his head laying at my shoulder as he continue wrapping me around his arms. I smiled at him and he chuckles. His laughter warmed me in a way a jacket couldn't. It's impossible for me to see how he can love even the darkest parts of me.

"I love you to the moon and back" he said caressing my white hair. "My heart always beats faster when I see you" he said and kissed my forehead. "I want to tell you everything" he whispers in my ear. I noticed the both of us we're staring at the moon together. It was nice to have some company while staring at this lovely view in front of me.

Jack twirled me around and I giggled. "I could spend hours looking at you and you're smile" he said to me with a grin. "After all this time I'm still into you" I said caressing his face. "I will always care for you, even if we're not together and even if we're far, far away from each other" he said kissing my hand.

"Whenever you're here with me I feel safe" I said to him with all my heart. He pressed his forehead against mine. Our noses we're touching I could smell his breath mixing with mine. Jack kissed me slowly.

He kissed me like my lips are made of air and he couldn't breathe. The both of us pulled away from our kiss. "Goodnight and sweet dreams beautiful!" he said caressing my cheeks then went to his room to sleep.

I went to my room and laid at my bed. I pulled my covers up so that I won't get cold easily. I closed my eyes and went to sleep peacefully at night. Suddenly I woke up because I heard a noise coming from my room.

It was probably nothing so I went back to sleep. After a few minutes I woke up again from a horrible nightmare I sat up in a sitting position. I should be having sweet dreams not nightmares because a while ago was the best feeling I've ever had with Jack. I could feel my body shaking and my hands we're sweating from that dream.

I covered my face using my hands. I let out a scream when I felt someone sitting at the bed beside me. I uncovered my face and I placed my hands at my lap. I saw a figure sitting at my bed beside me.

It scared me so I covered my mouth using my hands. He was looking at me with his yellow hypnotic eyes and he was smirking at me mischievously. The next thing I knew I was pinned at the wall. The both of his hands we're holding the wall so I felt myself cornered and I realized I couldn't escape him.

I bit my lip because he hasn't done this to me before and I can't believe I'm having those horrible nightmares because of him. "Can't you see? I only want you" Pitch said caressing my cheeks. "G-Get away from m-me let me g-go!" I said to him begging.

"Sorry, but you know I can't let you go that easily" he said lifting my chin. Suddenly he wrapped his arm around my waist and his other arm covered my mouth.

I tried screaming but he wouldn't let me go. "It's a dark paradise my darling" he said with a devious smile.

The next thing I knew the both of us fade into darkness.