Chapter 64: Plans For You

(3 Months Later)

~Elsa's P.O.V~

I was at Arendelle in my room I smiled at myself because I can control my powers now. He taught me how to control my powers. And so there's this boy, And the way he laughs makes me smile, And the way he talks gives me butterflies, And everything about him, makes me happy.

This was the boy I fell in love with his name is Jack. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. "Come in" I said. Someone came into my room I realized it was just my maid. "Queen Elsa, there's a letter for you and Anna" she said giving me the letter.

"Who is it from?" I said to her with curiosity. She shrugged I took the letter from her hand and she left my room. I opened the letter and began reading it.

It Read...

Dear Elsa and Anna,

We love you very much always remember that and we really miss both of you so much. I know it's kinda hard for us not being there by your sides but you gotta be strong and leave your fears behind. I hope you still remember us. Will you do us a favor? Please look outside your window.

Sincerely,

Mom and Dad

After reading the letter a tear rolled down from my cheek but I quickly wiped it away. I looked outside my window and I saw mom and dad smiling at us. There still alive?! I quickly put the letter inside the pocket of my blue icy dress.

I went out of my room I saw Anna walking at the hallway. "Anna! I have something to tell you" I said running towards her. "What is it? Elsa" she said to me with curiosity. "There alive!" I said to her with a smile.

"What are you talking about?" she said feeling confused. "I'll just show you c'mon!" I said and grabbed her arm. The both of us went outside of the castle. We saw our parents smiling at us. "Mom and Dad" the both of us said at the same time.

We ran towards them and hugged them. "Elsa and Anna we miss you" they said to us with a smile. "Us too" the both of us said to them with a grin. All of us pulled away from our hug. "We're sorry if-" our parents said to us but I cutted them off. "You know what it's okay we forgive you" I said to them with a closed lip smile.

Anna replied with a nod and all of us went back inside the castle. Suddenly someone went inside along with us. "Hi I'm Jack Frost nice to see you Elsa" he said to me with a smile. "W-what are you d-doing here?" I said to him shocked. "You know I'm the one who sent you the letter and I'm also the one who brought both of your parents here" he said to me with a playfull smile. "The both of you know him?" Anna said to mom and dad.

"Yes, he's the one who saved us from the ocean" dad said with a wink."Thank you so much" I said to Jack with a smile. "He taught me how to control my powers" I said to them honestly. "Good to know" dad said with a chuckle.

"We've got plans for you Jack Frost" mom said to us with a closed lip smile. "Huh?" the three of us said with confusion except for dad.

"Uh-huh that's exactly what I'm talking about" she said with a chuckle. "When will this happen?" I said to them with curiosity.