Chapter 38: The Other Guy

~Jack's P.O.V~

"This is all my fault" I said to myself feeling ashamed. I threw the red rose on the floor I didn't want to pick it up. "We'll make you feel better" the three of them said to me. "No, I don't want to" I said to them. "C'mon relax a little bit" Rapunzel said touching my shoulder. "Fine let's go" I said to them in a serious tone. All of us went outside Elsa's ice castle leaving her behind.

We went to a different place. This place was dark there's no light everywhere it was kinda scary and I can't see anything. "Hey what is this place?" I said to them with curiosity. All I heard was silence I didn't hear anything I could only hear my breathing. "You don't trust us anymore" the three of them said to me.

"What's happening?" I said still looking around for them. "I bet you'll like this" Rapunzel said to me with an evil laugh. I felt something grabbed my ankle and I fell on the ground. After that I felt pain I realized the three of them we're kicking and punching me.

I was feeling unconcious I couldn't fight back I realized I didn't see anything then the darkness take over me. After a few minutes I woke up I opened my eyes and I saw a dark figure in front of me. I realized I was lying on the ground. "I'm the other guy" Pitch said to me with a smirk.

I stood up and grabbed my staff on the floor. "What did you do to her?" I said to him. "I did what you failed to do, I was there for her" he said coming closer. "She doesn't understand you" I said to him in a serious tone.

"She understands me very well" he said to me looking me in the eyes. I started attacking him and he fell on the ground but he did not give up yet. "I'm gonna get ya" he said wiping his mouth like a predator and stood up.

"Let's see about that" I said to him with a smirk. The both of us started fighthing. Let's just say I won this battle for now. Pitch fell on the ground feeling unconcious I decided to left him there.