Chapter 57: I Thought You Were....

~Anna's P.O.V~

I opened my eyes It was a room. I noticed I was lying on a bed and both of my hands we're chained on the bed. I decided to use my dark powers but it didn't work because these chains we're really hard to break. I looked on my other side I saw someone familiar. She was chained on a bed too. She began opening her eyes. She looked at me confused.

"Anna, what are we doing here?" Elsa said with curiosity. "I don't know don't ask me why" I said to her. "Ugh! I can't use my ice and dark powers to escape it's because of these stupid chains!" She said with anger. "Can you use yours?" she said to me with curiosity. "Of course not" I said to her with a laugh.

She let out a sigh while I rolled my eyes at her. Suddenly someone opened the door. He walked in front of us. I noticed he was hiding something behind his back. "Who are you?!" the both of us said to him with anger.

"Ladies please, I'm prince Hans" he said to us with a smirk. "I thought you were d-" I said but I was cutted off by him. "Dead? Of course not!" he said with a devious smile. "What do you want?" Elsa said looking him in the eyes. "Oh, you don't remember?" he said coming closer to her.

Suddenly he slapped her on the cheek. "Ouch! Why would you do that for?" she said furrowing her eyebrows at him. "To make you remember me. So did you remember now?" he said lifting her chin. Elsa shook her head "No".

Hans let out a sigh of frustration. Suddenly he took a chair and placed it next to Elsa. He sat in his seat and replied "Fine, I'll tell you what happened" he said feeling annoyed. "I told you to stop the eternal winter that you set in Arendelle or else I will kill you and you're sister. You told me you don't know how to stop it. Then I replied to you and said I'll make you.

A few days I went back to you're ice castle and I began attacking you and all of you're friends but I failed because someone attacked me and I fell hard on the icy cold floor. There was an ice shard on my back.

My head began bleeding and it hurts. After a few days I woke up I was alive, at first I thought I was dead but I was wrong I lived again. You and all of you're friends left the ice castle. I was alone but I managed to survive and now here I am seeking for my revenge." He said standing up from his seat.

He took the chair and threw it on the floor. The chair smashed into tiny little pieces. The chair was now broken. He looked at the both of us with anger in his eyes. "This is the last time I'm asking you why. I want you to stop the eternal winter that you set in Arendelle or else I'll kill you and you're sister" he said to us calmly.

"I'm afraid not, It can never be stopped" Elsa said with a smirk. "Then you leave me no choice" he said and pulled out his sword behind his back.

"Wait, why are you doing this?" I said to him with curiosity. "I wanna be king and thanks for asking" he said with a smirk.

"Hahaha, Die!" he said lifting his sword. Hans was gonna hit Elsa using his sword in her stomach.