Chapter 24: Gonna Get Over You

~Elsa's P.O.V~

I was outside of my ice castle I quickly hid behind the trees I saw two girls walking the both of them we're wearing dresses. I began shooting them using my dark powers because I want to have my own gang. The both of them looked like me. The two of them we're wearing beautiful black dresses with a grey cape, black shoes, and dark make-up. Their hair was now black and it's formed into a braid.

The both of them followed me I was going back to my ice castle. Today was the day I'm gonna get over Jack Frost and I decided to visit him today. I'm never gonna be that girl again because I am now strong. I looked at the mirror to see myself I was happy about it. I was wearing my beautiful black dress with a grey cape, black shoes, and dark make-up.

My hair was now black and it's formed into a braid. "I'll see you later I just needed to see someone" I said to Pitch. "I truly understand, my dear Elsa" he said to me with a devious smile. He showed me a portal I was about to go through it but he said something to me "Just call me if you need me" Pitch said to me.

I nodded and the three of us went through the portal that lead us to the North Pole. The portal pulled us very fast and then all of us was now here. I noticed that all of us we're at Jack's bedroom all of us began exploring his stuff.

Suddenly the three of us heard footsteps coming from outside of his bedroom someone was going inside. The three of us quickly hid beside the door. The door opened and someone went inside it was Jack Frost he didn't see us.

"Hello Jack" I said to him with a glare my gang was standing beside me. He turned around and gasp when he saw me with my gang. "What are you doing here?" he said to me startled. "I'm gonna get over you" I said to him in a serious tone.

"Look, I don't want to start an argument okay?" he said to me. "This girl does what she wants" I said to him coming closer. "Just leave" Jack said to me. "Thank you for breaking my heart Jack!" I said and began shooting him using my dark and ice powers my gang began doing the same.

Jack kept dodging my attacks but he got hitted when my gang started attacking him. He fell on the ground he started feeling unconcious. " Look, E-Elsa I don't want to f-fight you" Jack said to me.

"And why not? I don't think you're man enough!" I said to him with an evil laugh. "B-because I don't want you g-getting hurt" Jack said. "Whatever I'm outta here" I said to Jack. I began calling Pitch in my mind.

Suddenly a portal was shown me and my gang went through it and left Jack laying on the ground.

~Jack's P.O.V~

"What just happened?" I said to myself confused. Suddenly the door opened it was the other guardians they gasp when they saw me laying on the ground I felt like my body was hurting. "Who did this to you?" Tooth said to me with curiosity.

"It was E-Elsa" I said to them feeling weak. All of them began helping me get up from the ground. When I got up from the ground I was about to fall back but the other guardians helped me. The other guardians took care of me.

My body felt relaxed when I didn't felt pain anymore but in my heart I was kinda hurt because Elsa did this to me. "Is she over you?" North said to me. "I guess so" I said to him.

"Get some rest so that you will feel a lot better" The other guardians said to me. I nodded and flew to my bedroom I laid at my bed and closed my eyes the next thing I knew I fell asleep.