Chapter 52: Right Now

It was a battlefield out there.

It was war, all we got is right now.

Darkness and blood consumed the room.

You could hear screams and heavily breathing.

Some might rise, but some might fall.

I could hear my beating heart getting louder and louder by the minute like a beating drum.

They were laughing, the others we're begging for mercy.

Who will survive? Will it be You and I?

~Elsa's P.O.V~

"Get ready to lose because this means war!!" Pitch and Jack said to each other at the same time. Suddenly Pitch grabbed his dark bow and arrow behind his back. A smirk grew from his lips and he quickly hitted Kristoff in the chest using his weapon. He fell on the ground feeling unconcious I can tell he was consumed by darkness.

"One down five more to go" he said with satisfaction. "Noo!!" Jack said with anger. That's when it all started all of us began attacking each other. Pitch quickly commanded me, The Guardians, and his Nightmares to attack their opponents. We quickly did as were told. Rapunzel, Merida, and Anna quickly attacked us. Me, The Guardians, and his Nightmares took care of the others.

Jack attacked Pitch they kept on fighthing each other just like us. I used my ice powers and my dark powers to attack my enemies. They started dodging my attacks using their weapons. Rapunzel and Anna decided to attack me first. Merida and Hiccup took care of The Guardians and The Nightmares. The both of them we're using their fighthing skills to attack me I began dodging them.

Rapunzel kept punching me while Anna kept kicking me. I fell on the ground feeling unconcious. I saw Rapunzel and Anna staring at me. I could feel my head was dripping with blood and my lips was bleeding. "I'm sorry sis but you forced me to do this" Anna said to me with sadness.

She pulled out a knife from her pocket and she was gonna stab me. "Please come back to us we don't want to do this to you" Rapunzel said begging to me. My eyes widen my sister was about to stab me. I quickly stood up my eyes we're filled with anger.

I quickly hitted Rapunzel using my dark powers. Her back hitted the wall I created some dark chains and I quickly tied her hands so that she could not escape. She laid her back at the wall feeling unconcious.

I smiled to myself at my victory but it was not over yet. Anna was about to stab me using her knife I quickly went behind her and I grabbed her neck using my arm so that she could not breathe. I grabbed her knife from her hand and I threw it on the floor so that she could not stab me.

She began reaching for the knife but I won't let that happen. I squeezed her neck more and more so that she couldn't breathe anymore. Suddenly she stopped and she felt numb. I laid her numb body on the floor.

"I'm sorry sis but you forced me to do this" I said mocking her. I grabbed her knife that I threw on the floor a while ago and I quickly putted it on my pocket of my black dress. I decided to help The Guardians and The Nightmares on defeating Merida and Hiccup.

The Guardians took care of Hiccup while The Nightmares took care of Merida. An amused look grew from my lips as I stood there watching how they fight their opponents. Bunnymund used his boomerang to attack Hiccup but he dodged it. Tooth and Sandy used their dark powers to attack him but he also dodged it too.

North pulled out his sword behind him. Hiccup and North began attacking each other using both of their swords. The both of them began dodging from the attacks. Suddenly Hiccup stepped back he was covering his cheek using his hand. I noticed his cheek has a large wound from the attack that North did to him.

He looked at his fingers and his eyes widen it was covered with blood his cheek was bleeding. "Aghh!! Please stop!" Hiccup said stepping back. Tooth, Bunnymund, and Sandy started kicking and punching him.

Suddenly he fell on the ground feeling unconcious. "Let's get this over with!" I said to them. The Guardians replied to me with a nod. All of us decided to help The Nightmares on defeating Merida.

She hitted all The Nightmares using her bow and arrow. I could tell she was a fighter but could she handle my dark and ice powers? The Nightmares faded into darkness as they got hitted by her arrows.

"Elsa, stop acting like this. You're not yourself anymore" Merida said to me in a serious tone. "Sorry, I don't care" I said to her with a smirk. "Listen I don't want to hurt you" she said aiming at me her bow and arrow.

"You can never run and escape" I said to her. "Yes I will" she said. Suddenly she released the arrow from the bow it was now coming towards me. I quickly caught the arrow from hitting me.

"Nice try but not good enough" I said with a laugh. I threw the arrow on the floor. I used my ice powers and created some ice shards it was now coming towards her.

Merida accidentally dropped her bow and arrow on the floor. The next thing she knew she was pinned agaisnt the wall by the ice shards.

"Have fun hanging there" I said to her with a smirk. Me and The Guardians left Merida and went to Pitch and Jack.