Chapter 19: Better Than Revenge

~Pitch's P.O.V~

I decided to think of a new plan how to get Jack Frost away from Elsa. "What now?" she said to me inturrepting my thoughts. "Let's go back to you're ice castle" I said to her with a smirk. "Yeah" she said. The both of us left my lair and we went back to Elsa's ice castle.

I shooted Elsa using my dark powers everything went back to normal. Her hair became white and it was still formed into a braid, her dress became blue and her cape dazzled like before, and finally her lips became red but her eyes are still yellow but it became blue it was hidden.

"W-what d-do you want from m-me?" Elsa said to me stepping back. "Can you do me a favor?" I said to her coming closer. "Y-yes anything a-at all" she said with fear.

I whispered at her ear about something after that she nodded and accepted it. "Promise me that you will do it" I said to her in a seductive way.

"Y-yeah" Elsa said to me. After that I kissed her cheek then left.

~Elsa's P.O.V~

I don't know what made me agreed to Pitch's plan. He told me if I didn't do what he says I'm gonna regret it. My powers are getting worse and worse by the minute I still can't control my powers.

I looked at my hands and saw frost we're appearing. My ice castle showed a red color it means fear. Sometimes my ice castle changes different colors everytime if it showed a blue color it means serenity and if it showed a yellow color it means defensive.

I'm still waiting for someone to get rid of this loneliness and fear I feel inside.