Chapter 36: Need You Now

~Elsa's P.O.V~

I woke up from my sleep I realized it was now morning. I went to Jack's room to see him but he's not there. I went to another room to see them but Rapunzel, Merida, and Hiccup was also not there either.

All of them we're gone and I was alone. How could they do this to me I was feeling lonely now. I tried looking for them outside my castle but found nothing I don't even know where they are now.

I went to the kitchen and I decided to cook some food. After I ate my food. I went to the bathroom to take a bath I changed my clothes to my usual long blue dress with a dazzling cape.

I wore my ice heels again and applied make-up on my face. After I was done drying my white hair I formed it into a braid. I realized it was now lunch but before I could cook some food I decided to sing a song.

Elsa:

Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor.

Reaching for the phone 'cause I can't fight it anymore.

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind?

For me it happens all the time.

[Chorus:]

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now.

Said I wouldn't call but I've lost all control and I need you now.

And I don't know how I can do without.

I just need you now.

Another shot of whiskey, can't stop looking at the door.

Wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before.

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind?

For me it happens all the time.

[Chorus:]

It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now.

Said I wouldn't call but I've lost all control and I need you now.

And I don't know how I can do without.

I just need you now.

Oh, whoa

Guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all.

[Chorus:]

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now.

And I said I wouldn't call but I'm a little drunk and I need you now.

And I don't know how I can do without.

I just need you now

I just need you now.

Oh, baby, I need you now

Need You Now-Lady Antebellum°

After I was done singing a song I decided to cook some food for lunch. I finished eating my food after that I sat at the couch and read some books. I knew I couldn't control my ice powers all by myself so that's why I needed someone to help me.

I was getting bored now I needed someone to talk to me. I placed the books back at the shelves even reading a book isn't working. I realized without anyone by my side I was hopeless and it feels like I'm going to isolate myself again.

I sat at the corner of my ice castle I held my legs at my chest. I felt like someone was watching my every movement and it creeps me a little bit. I covered my eyes using my hands I was crying.

"Don't worry I'm here" someone said to me. I immediatly stopped crying I placed my hands away from my eyes I opened them and saw a dark figure in front of me it was Pitch.

I stood up and held his hand. "I needed someone to talk to me and I'm glad it's you" I said to him with a smile. "I know you very well, my dear" he said caressing my face.

-During the past few days-

It's been a few days and I missed all of them a lot but I'm glad Pitch was there for me. I must say I had a lot of fun hanging out with this guy other than Jack. We started dancing, talking, laughing, and doing other fun stuffs together it really made my day.

"I didn't know you could do that" I said to him laughing happily. "Yes I did" he said to me with a smirk. "Interesting, you really made me happy when I'm sad" I said to him with a smile.

"I'm the right one for you" he said and kissed my cold lips softly it was romantic and dark at the same time. It felt like our surroundings stopped and we we're the ones moving.

After our kiss the both of us pulled away. "I gotta go" Pitch said then left. "Goodbye come again" I said to him.