Chapter 40: After

~Jack's P.O.V~

"Elsa? I came back for you" I said entering her ice castle. I wanted to see her I can't believe I just got fooled by Rapunzel, Merida, and Hiccup. I knew there was something fishy about them and I decided that I will never trust them again because they we're working for Pitch.

I looked around her ice castle but still I didn't see her there. "Hello? is anyone here" I said to myself. Instead hearing Elsa I heard Echoes and I realized that was my own voice that I heard.

I can't believe Elsa was gone now she's nowhere to be seen. I decided to find her by myself. I went outside of her ice castle. I noticed there were two trails of footprints on the ground I decided to follow it.

~Hans P.O.V~

"You can run but you can't hide" I said so that Elsa would hear me. I kept looking around for any signs of her. I was still holding my sword. Who does she thinks she is? She wanted what's rightfully mine I won't stop unless she is dead along with her sister.

I wanted to kill her and Anna so badly so that no one could stand in my way. My sword was the only special weapon I have left. I continued walking around through the snowy woods looking for her footsteps.

"Come out, come out where ever you are" I said. I held my sword at my chest ready to attack Elsa.

~Pitch's P.O.V~

I opened my eyes and stood up. I realized I was feeling unconcious because Jack and I we're fighthing about Elsa. My eyebrows furrowed and my mouth frowned. I was now full of anger and hatred towards my nemesis.

I left my lair and began looking for Jack. I saw Elsa's ice castle, maybe he's with her? I entered her ice castle and looked around. "Jack, I know you're here with Elsa come out and face me!" I growled so that he can hear me.

I looked around her ice castle but still I didn't see Jack or Elsa there it was useless. I sighed and went outside her castle.

Both of them we're gone so I decided to find them by myself. I noticed there were two trails of footprints on the ground I decided to follow it.