Chapter 49: Surprise!

~Pitch's P.O.V~

"Stop that, my dear" I said whispering in Elsa's ear. "Let me g-go you crazy b-bastard!" she said removing my hand from covering her mouth. "Please stop talking" I said leaning my face to her neck. Suddenly Elsa managed to get out of my grip. She started running away from me I can tell she was looking for an exit.

I began chasing her so that she could not escape from me ever again. I saw her on the corner breathing heavily she was getting tired from running away from me. "You know you can't run away from me forever" I said to her with a smirk. She turned around startled by what she saw.

Elsa began stepping back until her back hits the wall. "G-Get away from m-me!" she screamed with fear. Oh how I love it when she always get scared of me it made me want her more. "Don't you know what you got into?" I said to her seductively.

"Please d-don't hurt m-me" she said holding her head using her hands. I began shooting her using my dark powers. Elsa fell on the ground clutching her heart. She gripped the floor tightly using her hands and she was looking at the floor.

Everything about her changed it was now permanent it can never be erased. Her hair became black it was still formed into a braid, her once ice blue dress became black and grey, her sweet red lips became dull it was now black, her once blue diamond eyes became a yellow color like mine.

She stood up and she stared at me. Elsa looked so perfect I just want her to stay like that. She came closer to me and she started wrapping her arms around my neck. "You are my dark paradise" Elsa said to me with a smile. I kissed her cheek and grabbed her arm.

"I want to show you something" I said looking at her in the eyes. She responded with a nod. The both of us went to another room in my lair. I opened the door and the both of us went inside the room. "I want you to meet these so-called "Guardians" I said to her with a devious smile.

Standing right in front of us are The Guardians. It was Tooth, Bunnymund, Sandy, and North. All of them we're tied up by dark chains that I made for them to suffer. All of their faces was filled with bruises and it was bleeding. I love seeing them suffer from the pain that I was giving to them and they truly deserved it. I had a surprise for Jack so that's why I didn't capture him.

"What are you gonna do with them?" Elsa said interrupting me from my thoughts. "They will join us" I said to her with an evil glare. "Elsa, what are you doing? Help us!!" Tooth said trying to keep her eyes open. "Shut up!! she doesn't care about all of you anymore Elsa only wants me!!" I said slapping her hard on the cheek.

A big red hand print appeared on Tooth's right cheek. "Aghh!!" she said with so much pain. I replied to her with an evil laugh.

"Just wait Jack Frost I have a surprise for you!" I said to myself with satisfaction.

~Jack's P.O.V~

I woke up I realized it was now morning. It's time to check my snowflake Elsa I wonder how she's doing? I went to her room and I politely knocked on her door. I didn't hear anything so I waited after a few minutes I started getting impatient.

I quickly opened the door and went inside I expected her to be in her room sleeping peacefully instead I didn't see her anywhere. I noticed a letter lying on top of her bed. I quickly took it and began opening it.

It Read...

Dear Jack,

I've got you're friends and you're beautiful girlfriend with me. If you want to find out what am I gonna do to them well, it's a surprise! If you want to see them again come face me!! Sweet Nightmares..

Sincerely,

Pitch

After I was done reading the letter my eyes was filled with anger. I should've slept with Elsa that night so that she would be safe in my arms and she would still be here right now by my side.

It was now my fault that she's in the hands of my enemy named Pitch. I would do anything for her to keep her safe from harm.

I crumpled the letter and threw it in the trash can. My hands fell at my side as I balled them into fists.