Epilogue: Don't Let It Go (Jelsa Fanfic)

I remember what you wore on the first day

You came into my life and I thought hey

You know, this could be something

'Cause everything you do and words you say

You know that it all takes my breath away

And now I'm left with nothing

So maybe it's true that I can't live without you

And maybe two is better than one

But there's so much time to figure out the best of my life

And you've already got me coming undone

And I'm thinking two is better than one

I remember every look upon your face

The way you roll your eyes, the way you taste

You make it hard for breathing

'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away

I think of you and everything's okay

I'm finally now believing

Then maybe it's true that I can't live without you

And maybe two is better than one

But there's so much time to figure out the best of my life

And you've already got me coming undone

And I'm thinking two is better than one

I remember what you wore on the first day

You came into my life and I thought, hey (hey, hey)

Maybe it's true that I can't live without you

Maybe two is better than one

There's so much time to figure out the best of my life

And you've already got me coming undone

And I'm thinking, ooh, I can't live without you

'Cause, baby, two is better than one

There's so much time to figure out the best of my life

But I'll figure out with all that's said and done

Two is better than one, two is better than one

Two Is Better Than One-Boys Like Girls ft.Taylor Swift <3

(5 Months Later)

~Jack's P.O.V~

"My heart is yours forever" she said wrapping her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms at her waist. And so there's this girl she was very important to me her name is Elsa. I love her with all my heart. Did I mention we we're now engaged. Our baby was laying at the crib. It was our baby girl the both of us decided to call her Jewel.

She has long straight white hair. Her eyes were an icy blue color. She got her looks from her mother but her nose looks like mine. Her skin was smooth just like Elsa's. God, She was beautiful. Elsa was still a queen and Anna was still a princess. Both of their parents decided to visit them often. They decided to live and  become rulers in another place.

I was now the king of Arendelle and Elsa was my queen. The both of us ruled Arendelle. I'm still a guardian I decided I don't wanna quit being a guardian because it's the best job ever in my life. I still remembered our wedding day it will always be memorable.

(Flash Back)

There she was standing beside me she looks so beautiful. She was wearing the wedding dress she picked out. The wedding dress looks totally good on her. The both of us presented our wedding vows. I held her hands and stared at her she did the same with me. After that the priest told us something. "Do you Jack Frost take Elsa to be your wife?" he said to me.

"I do" I said to him with a smile. "And Do you Elsa take Jack Frost to be your husband?" he said to her. "Yes, I do" she said to him with a closed lip smile. "By the power vessed in me I now pronounced you husband and wife. You may now kissed the bride" the priest said to us with a smile.

Everbody was cheering at us even our friends and family are cheering at us and staring at us in awe. I kissed her lips and she kissed me back. It was the best day of our lives.

(End Of Flash Back)

"I'd rather have one sunflower from you than a million roses from any other guy" Elsa said snapping me out of my thoughts. "The way I feel about you, I have never felt about anyone else" I said and kissed her hand.

She giggled and I chuckled. I caressed her white hair and pressed my forehead against hers. I kissed her sweet red lips with so much passion then she kissed me back.

Elsa, I love you the first time and I love you the last time.

The End