Chapter 26: Not Again!

~Elsa's P.O.V~

I woke up from my sleep it was now morning. I remembered I kept the letter from Jack I placed it on the table last night. I noticed there's another letter placed under my pillow. I took the letter and opened it.

It Read...

Dear Elsa,

Have you thought about answering my question already? Remember that I'm still waiting for you. Last night I can't sleep I tried everything but it didn't work so I stayed up late till dawn and wrote a song just for you.

I'm so excited to sing my song just for you. Please meet me outside of your ice castle tomorrow. I can't wait to see you again!

Sincerely,

Jack Frost

"Woah!" I said to myself shocked. I placed the letter from Jack on the table.

Now I have two letters from him I really should meet him tomorrow and I should really think about he's very important question. I went out of my room and went to the kitchen to cook some breakfast.

~Jack's P.O.V~

I woke up from my sleep it was now morning. I noticed there's a letter placed under my pillow. I took the letter and opened it.

It Read...

Dear Jack,

I'm really sorry about what I did to you you know the day when I beaten you up. I realized I felt bad about it and I felt something in my heart. My heart was telling me that I needed you back.

I kept crying because I miss you and I really love you. Please meet me outside your ice castle tomorrow. I can't wait to see you again!

Sincerely,

Elsa

"Woah!" I said to myself shocked. I placed the letter from Elsa on the table. I went out of my room and went to the kitchen I saw the other guardians at the dining table eating breakfast.

"You wont believe what happened to me this morning" I said and sat at the chair. "Tell us what happened" Tooth said to me with a cheesy grin. "I received a letter coming from Elsa" I said to them with a smile.

"Wow!" all of them said to me shocked. "What did she say?" North said to me. "Elsa said she wanted to meet me outside her ice castle tomorrow" I said to them with a grin. All of the guardians replied to me with a thumbs up.