Chapter 18: Tell Me

~Elsa's P.O.V~

"Are you okay?" I said to Pitch coming closer after Jack Frost left us. "Yeah, how dare you let him escape like that?!" he said to me with anger. "I didn't see him coming" I said to him honestly. "I'll be right back" I said then left I went to my room then I sat at my bed.

"Why do I have this feeling inside of me?" I said to myself with curiosity. Whenever I'm around with Pitch sometimes I always felt the urge not to trust him and sometimes I always felt scared but my mind is telling me that I belong to him.

"Why can't I remember to forget Jack Frost?" I said to myself with curiosity. Whenever I'm around with Jack Frost it feels like the both of us had more connection than Pitch.

Both of these guys are really confusing me. I went out of my room and I decided to look for Pitch. I saw him standing at the balcony. "I'm sorry" I said to him feeling sad.

"We'll get him soon" he said to me with a smirk. "Just be alert at all times" he said to me in a serious tone. "I'll try to remember that" I said.

~Jack's P.O.V~

"Guys, can you tell me what's wrong with me?" I said to the other guardians. "Why? What happened?" Tooth said to me with curiosity. "Elsa and Pitch happened" I said to them. "We're listening" North said to me.

"Okay, I shooted him using my ice powers then he fell on the ground. Elsa saw me then she shooted me using her dark and ice powers but I dodge them. I told her that he was evil but she told me he just wanted a friend.

Then Elsa told me I'm not you're friend" I said to them finishing my story. "Woah" Bunnymund said to me surprised. Sandy just nodded his head still listening.

"Does she believe in all of us?" North said to me with curiosity. "I don't know" I said to him honestly. "Here's what you're going to do make her believe in all of us and use that charm of yours to win her back" Tooth said to me with a clever grin.

"What about Pitch?" I said to her with curiosity. "Revenge" she said to me with a laugh. "Thanks Guys" I said to them with a smirk.