akaashi x reader x kuroo:stuck between childhood and middle school

You're the karasuno's manager.And there is a training camp the next day.You were excited because you'll see your two best friends:kuroo and akaashi.They're not that close but you're close with them both.Kuroo is your childhood friend and akaashi is your seatmate in middle school.But due to your parents work you moved.and ended up studying in karasuno which you didn't regret completely.

~the next day~

You arrived in Tokyo.
And arranged your things when you met the two...
"Tetsu,keiji!" You called out.

"(Nickname)!" Kuroo called you.

"(Y/n)-San.." Akaashi said blankly

"How are you guys?" You said hugging them.

"W-w-wait,(y/n)-San!too close!" Akaashi said blushing madly trying to get out from your hug.

"Oh come on,keiji we always hug!even when you cried when your-" you were cut off by a hand covering your mouth.

"(Y/n)-San plea-"

"Oya,oya,oya,oya?" An owl like person said."is this your girlfriend,akaashi?"

"Bokuto-san." Akaashi said calmly removing his hands off your mouth.

"No,bokuto.She's not akaashi's girlfriend. She's mine." Kuroo said while smirking.akaashi,looking annoyed.

"There you go again with those jokes." You said pouting."then I need to go.Bye-bye"you said as you walked away.

Little did you know a cat and an owl was having a glaring contest.
Bokuto was confused so he left.

"Just to tell you this,pain-in-the-ass-kuroo-san.(y/n)-San belongs to no one.don't assume." Akaashi said and left.

Kuroo looking annoyed."let's see,then.I'll confess after this practice."

Akaashi turned around.
"Then,I'll confess before you would" and he completely left.

~during practice~

"(Y/n)-San can you-"

"Ah,(nickname) coach ukai is calling you." Kuroo said cutting off what akaashi needs to say.

"Ah,sorry,keiji,later." You said and walk off to the coach.

"Kuroo-san,what was that for?" Akaashi said.

"Of course,stopping you." Kuroo said.

~at lunch~

Kuroo sat beside you with his lunch

"(Nickname) will you-"

"(Y/n)-san yachi Is looking for you she needs help she said." Akaashi said.

"Oya oya?what was that for,akaashi?" Kuroo said with a smile but an annoyed look is written on his face.

"Payback" akaashi said politely and left.

And the never ending pay back happened.You were really confuse.
"Keiji,tetsu.what the hell is wrong with you guys?you keep telling me that someone is looking for me even if no one is" you said looking annoyed

The two stared at each other and sighed.

"(Y/n)-San"

"(Nickname)"

"I like you."

"Will you please go out with me?"

They both said.which shocked you.You didn't know what to reply.
(A/n:oh please we all know we would gladly choose both)

"I....i-i" you said nervous with a blush in the face.

"Please give us the answer in the last day of the training camp." They said and left.you were dumbfounded.

~the next day~

"Ah,(nickname)what a coincidence meeting you here" kuroo said in front of your room.

"There is no way this could be coincidence." You rolled your eyes.

"Then,a fate?is it fate?" Kuroo said.

"Ha-ha so cliché,tetsu." You said.but in reality.youre blushing.

"Oh,(y/n)-San what a coincidence I have (favorite food).want some?" Akaashi said.

"Yes!" You said with a sparkling eyes.

"Now,there is no way that could be a coincidence." Kuroo said while rolling his eyes

"It's fate,tetsu" you said while eating (favorite food) while smiling

When you said that akaashi blushed.kuroo saw this and smirked.

"She's talking about the food.Don't get your hopes too high" kuroo said and patted akaashi's shoulder.

"I know that.But I made her smile."akaashi said.

" tsk"and kuroo left.

During the whole training camp the two boys was showing off for you,buying your favorite foods and greeting you everyday.making you feel special.but you know it better than anyone.you can only choose one of them.you love them both but you can only see one as a man,as your man.you then think.remembering each and everything they did for you.All of your memories.
Then you pictured someone going in a dates with you,kissing you,cuddling with you,hugging you,marrying you,growing old with you.And you can only thought of that person.
You looked for kuroo and akaashi just to see them in the gym cleaning things up.

"Tetsu,keiji!I found the answer." You yelled making the two look at your direction.

"I.."

Kuroo tetsuro

"Who I really love...and who I pictured myself marrying is..tetsu it's you." You said looking at tetsu smiling.
And he then jumped and hugged you.And you saw akaashi tears forming in his eyes but keeping a straight face.

"Keiji...you know..you're one of my favorite person.you're always there for me.I like you but I can't see you the same way as tetsu.But you know during this times...you can cry,y'know...I can't always be there for you now so please find someone that you'll treasure more."you said and hugged him as he sobs.kuroo looks at you two jealousy written on his face but remained calm.

" then,(y/n)-san I'll leave for now.kuroo-san looks like he'll bury me alive out of jealousy."he said smiling a bit.he was about to walk away but he gently punched kuroo's chest.
"Make her cry or I'll toss all the volleyball's in Japan directly to your face.the one you won't be able to stop" akaashi said while smirking as he left.

"Soooo.." You said.

"Will you please go out with me?" Kuroo asked you.

"Yes.I'm in your care." And you bowed and peck him in the lips making him dumbfounded.
"Goodnight,tetsu!" You waved and ran off blushing.

Akaashi keiji

"I'm in love with you,akaashi keiji.You're the only one I want to spend my whole life with.I love you,keiji." You said.

Akaashi's eyes widened. And blushed.He walks in your direction.and smiled at you gently which you returned.And he kissed your forehead.

"I'm in love with too,(y/n)-san." He said.

You noticed kuroo smiling bitterly at you two.
Then you walked up to him.
"Kuroo tetsuro,you made my childhood awesome.You bedhead!"you gently punched him.

"you made mine awesome too,you otaku" he said and he smiled not a bitter one but a gently smile.

He walks on akaashi's direction and smirked.
"Hurt her and you'll meet this fist of mine with a kick.And I will not hesitate stealing her from you." Kuroo said.

"That's impossible I wouldn't even hurt her.So too bad for you." And akaashi smirked.
Kuroo left with a smirk.

"(Y/n)-san-no um..(y/n) will you please be my girlfriend?"akaashi said while kissing your hand

" I would be gladly be your girlfriend"you said while smiling

He then pulled you in a hug and kissed your forehead and stayed like that longer.