kuroo x reader x bokuto:too dense to realize?

SO BEFORE THIS STORY JUST LET ME FANGIRL A BIT SO...
GameReamerTisTakuVer WE ALL KNOW WE LOVE THESE DORKS.I CAN'T...LEL..I...CATS OR A BIRDS?(I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT THIS SOUNDS LIKE SMTHN ELSE..INAPPROPRIATE.
OKAY SO THAT'S ALL THE ART ISN'T MINEEEE I can't own smthn so fab.
...........................
You're the manager of nekoma and you're a good friends with kuroo and bokuto.being dorks together and such until that day.

Flashback

"Sooooo,(y/n)..." Kuroo said with a grin.

"Do you want to go on a date?" Kuroo asked looking at you.

"Oh sure!" You said.
"I'm gonna invite,bokuto." You added as you walked away from him.
But he stopped you by grabbing your wrist.

"Wait,wait,wait"he said waving his hands.
" A date.IT'S A DATE,(Y/N).JUST THE TWO OF US WITHOUT BOKU-"

"HEY!HEY!HEY!I'm really famous!I just heard my name!" He laughed as he said that.tho he was listening from the beginning.
"By the way,(y/n)!That manager with glasses was looking for you!" He said as he smiled at you.

"Oh!right!bye-bye!" You said as you ran off.

"Soooo,kuroo...I see that you're making the first move without me,huh?huh?HUUUH?" Bokuto said trying to be scary but,to kuroo his face was hilarious. He tried to be serious,trying not to laugh. And he did so.

"Yeah.YOU KNOW IT BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE,OF COURSE EXCEPT ME BECAUSE I KNOW (Y/N) MORE THAN YOU!BUT ANYWAY YOU KNOW IT BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE THAT (Y/N) IS SO DENSE THAT EVEN WHEN WE TOLD HER WE LIKE HER SHE WOULD SAY ," Yeah!I like you too!and oh,look I like that flower too.".."he said imitating you."SO,I ASKED HER IF SHE WANTED TO GO ON A DATE.AND SHE SAID SHE'LL INVITE YOU TOO.AND I WAS EXPLAINING IT TO HER WHEN YOU INTERRUPTED US"he explained yelling pointing at bokuto.while bokuto just stood there,laughing.

"AHAHAHAHAAHAHA.well,I did it on purpose,interrupting you and all.I want to do the first move.but why don't we confess to,(y/n)?" He asked,looking serious.

"but we did!and she was so dense she didn't understand!" Kuroo replied popping a vein.

"But we just said we 'like' her not ' love',right?" Bokuto said,smirking.

Kuroo stood there,dumbfounded.
.
.
.
"Yikes... Y-you just said something smart!are you okay?!WHAT DID AKAASHI DID TO YOU?" kuroo said,panicking. Shaking bokuto's shoulder.
(A/n:OKAY I LOVE YOU KUROO,BUT DON'T.YOU.DARE.BLAME.AKAASHI.)

"Yeah!I'm genius!" Bokuto said proudly tapping his chest.

"I didn't said that.but okay!let's do it." He said as the both of them looked for you.

"Ah!(y/n)!!!!!!!" You turned around seeing a two figure running to your direction.

"(Y/n)!" They both said.

"Y-yeah?" You asked

"I love you!"

"I love youuuu!"

They both said.

"Yeah,I love you too" you said smiling.

They were confuse they didn't know who did you replied to.

"Who-" they were going to ask you that question on their head.when you said something.

"I love that Bento wrapper too!look!it's so cute!" You said cheerfully.
While the two of them was dumbfounded, shocked.

'Ah,we are loved like a bento wrapper.'

'We went down from a flower to a bento wrapper.'

'That's not even a living thing now'