tsukki x reader:little bro

Okay here you have a little brother it's around natsu's age(hinata's lil sis)BUT BEFORE THAT CAN WE JUST APPRECIATE KEI'S PICTURE THERE.OMG.TO WHOEVER MADE THAT THEY.ARE.SO.AWESOME.
        .................................

"Keiiiiiii teach me!" You said,you were begging Kei to teach you because the test are coming and you're grades are not that special to be confident about,So this calls for drastic measures.

"What?no.You suck." He said.

"You're the most stingy boyfriend ever.Teach meeeee!" You said.

He sighed."What am I going to teach you?"he asked.

"English,mathematics,History,Science..." You said,almost saying most of the subjects that you're hard to teach with.

"No—"

You cutted off kei's words because he would declined.

'So,I need to use my trump card after all' you thought.

"I'll buy you strawberry shortcake." You said.

It was for a second but you saw his eyes shined,"if you really want me to teach you that much,I guess it can't be helped." He said trying to escape the fact that he said yes because of the cake.

"The most stingy boyfriend." You mumbled sighing.

-time skip-

"I'm home." You shouted

As your little brother rushed towards you,"nee-chan let's play!"
He said.

"Nope.I'm gonna study.play on your own." You said.

"Eeeeeehhhhhh?" Your brother whined, "even if you study your stupidness won't cure,y'know" he mumbled.

As you head chopped your brother."you'll see"as you smirked.

"Oh,(bro/n) you're giving your sister a hard life as I told you?" Kei said,smirking at you but patting your brother's head.

"Yup!I'm doing a great job!" Your brother said.

"You two should be siblings." You said,walking to your room.

"Ah!kei-nii play with me!" Your brother said.

"NO.HE WILL HELP ME STUDY." you said taking Kei away towards your room.

"Seems like someone here is stingy as well." Kei said.

You just glared

Hours later have passed of studying.

"I'll go to toilet." Kei said as he stood up.

"Okay." You said,Still solving the problem.

10 minutes later and Kei hasn't come back yet.You stood up.and took a look for Kei.

As you saw him,playing.with.your.brother.smiling.

'What the actual heck.he ditched me for that brat'you said twitching your eyes.

But you smiled,seeing your brother and Kei happy.Although they're playing dinosaurs.

You sighed.Kei was shocked.
"You two should be siblings." You said,taking Kei away again

Kei gestured to your brother,'sorry,later.'

"I can't believe you ditched me for a brat,and my brother?" You said,mockingly.

"I can't believe you're jealous at your brother." He said,smirking.

"Huh?of course not." You said,glaring.

"Oh really?" He said,smirking as he hugged you.

"Hmph" you said,acting like a kid.but you still smiled.

You hugged him back.

"Oh?what are you doing?you're such a tsundere"he said,smirking,he hugged you tightly.

" you're one to talk.I'm recharging. "You said.

" I see"he said,as he cuddle with you.

'Wasn't too bad for a tutor.' You thought smiling.'I like studying a little now..'