tsukishima kei x reader

Tsukki's POV

'Hey,if we could rewind time,I wish I could answer your question again.'

Life is full of regret,but meeting you wasn't part of that feeling.

"Hey why are you always staring at me?hoho you like me?"you said with a mocking and joking tone.

"I'm not and I don't.You're just so short that I'm amazed that a human that short can actually live."

'I wish I could answer that question again with an answer that can shock you.'

We met in such a unique way.

"They're so short.are they even really in high school?" I mumbled. I didn't expect someone to hear this insult,because well,I was only mocking hinata.

"Well,excuse me,dumb giant-tree."

"Dumb?me?"

"Who knows?" And you left,as you smirk.

You looked interesting.

'We can't rewind time,but please don't leave and wait,until I can say it.'

It' have been 15 months since I met you, it's now September 27.

A day that isn't really special,but I got worked up now.because of you.

'Hey,if we can rewind time on the day that I met you,I wish I could be a little nicer.'

'I wish I could smile better.'

'If I can rewind the time I wish I could laugh more when our eyes meet,and not blurt out an insult.'

'Then everything would definitely have gone better from the beginning .'

"Tsukishima catch!" You said while you threw something at me,I catched it,and when I opened my palm I saw a cute stegosaurus and brachiosaurus.

"Tsukishima,you're really rude when we first met,but then you're not that bad." You said and you left.
But before you completely left,"oh that's a gift, actually I sew it from my class and to be honest I don't know what to do but I remembered you like dinosaurs and ended up doing that."

And you left.

'Maybe It's fine just the way it is.'

And I smiled.

Hey,I don't know if this is love.but if it is.

It's weird,it's painful yet sweet.
Please don't hang out with any guys anymore.Just me.Please smile at me more.

'Hey,If I can rewind time,I wish I could be more honest.And blurt out this feelings.'

But life is a combination of miracles.

'Yet,can I smile in front of you now?'

'It's too late.'

I thought and just sighed,but then I remember something.

'Life is full of regrets,you know that now,and you can make it in time.'

'It's too late but just do it when it's too late.'

"I didn't know that this time would come,when I'm the one who's getting uselessly worked up."

'Hey,what about you?what are you thinking right now?are we thinking the same thing?'

'Hey,even if we can rewind time,let's hear it...'

"(Y/n)!"

You turned around,

"Do you have someone you like?"

"Can't I fall in love with you?"

"Can we be more than friends?"

"Is it alright if I remain this way?"

"Can I laugh beside you?"

'Being in love,is a troublesome thing,but maybe being troubled with you isn't that bad.'

"Hey,answer me,"

"Answering that so much question is a pain."

"But I can make that easy." You smiled,and tiptoed.....

And you peck on my lips,and smiled.

"I love you."

"Aww dino boy is blushing!"

"S-shut up!"

You turned away.

And walked.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"What?hurry up.let's go home." You said.

'Oh...'

I quickly get my things and held your hand as we walked home.

'Do you know that I always dream of holding your gentle hand?'

'But it isn't a dream anymore.'

'Hey...do you know what day is it today?do you know what occasion is?'

'It's okay if you don't.'

'But even so........

This is the greatest present ever.'