Tsukishima x reader:sore eyes

GameReamerTisTakuVer.I'm really sorry!I can't do the cold one that you've requested.but I did my best in this
...........................
You were at the camp.You were the assistant of the coach,even if you're still a first-year high school you were skilled.because you played volleyball but you find coaching more fun you would get happy if you saw improvement that you've taken part of.You're in a relationship with tsukishima and you were quite a possessive, clingy girlfriend.

But during the camp something happened.

You just finished dinner and
You were walking in the gym when kiyoko saw you,at first she smiled.but she looked worried.And she walked up to you.

"(Y/n),are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah.why are you asking?don't I look completely okay?" You said,smiling,tilting your head

"Your left eye is red..." She said worriedly.

"Eh?" You said while looking confuse.

"Look" she said as she lend you a miror.

"Ah!you're right!what's this?!" You were panicking.

"A sore eyes,maybe?"
"Why don't you tell tsukishima?" She asked

"What for?" You asked.

"Well,he's your boyfriend." She said.

"Well,that's true but..I'm gonna bother him" you said smiling

"But why is it just a left eye?" She asked.

"Ah..maybe because it's the one that can function clearly...that it's the only infected one.I might got infected because my (bro/sis) had one." You said.(a/n:okay if you don't have a poor eyesight just imagined pls?I want this to be unique lololol.Your right eye can't see that clearly while your left eye does)

"Oh..you did mention that..But okay..But get some rest..And buy a cure for that" she said and she left.

"Thank you!" You yelled so she can hear it.
She turned around and smiled at you.

You entered the gym when tsukki saw you and your eye.

"(Y/n)."he called out.

"Yeah?"you asked.

" what happened to your eye?"he asked.

"What happened?" You asked pretending to be innocent.

"Quit joking.I saw how red your left eye is." He said.

"T-tsk." You mumbled.

"Oi I can hear that.Do you want me to buy things for you?" He asked.

"Nooope." You said.

"So childish." He said.

"Uwahhh,(y/n) you have a sore eyes only in the left eye?!yikes" kuroo said joking.

"Shut up" you said pissed

"What if that's not a sore eyes but a siiiign?" He said.You were shocked.You're nervous about it because your left eye can see clearly and you thought that it might be getting tired but you shrugged that thought now that someone has said it to you..You are really worried.Tsukishima noticed this and walked to kuroo
Then he smiled.the irritating one.

"Before you mind someone else problem why don't you mind your rooster like hair?"he said,grinning.

" thank you for worrying,but please don't mind it.I actually like my hair."kuroo said,and he leave you two.

Your clingy switch turned on.

"Keeeeeeeiiiii I'm scared!" You said.

"So?" He asked.raising a brow.

"Huuuuuuuuug meeeeeee!" You said,you were opening your arms.

"You do know that there is so many people here right?" He said,annoyed.

"So?" You returned the question.

"It's fine tsukishima!the practice is over!" Daichi said.

Tsukishima groaned and rolled his eyes.
"Don't ever get me infected.Here." he said while hug you.You two can swear that the whole people said "awwww" except from kiyoko,kenma,akaashi,and kageyama.

"NOOOOW GET INFECTED!" You said whole rubbing your left eye and touching tsukishima's eye to get him infected,but he dodge.

"You're so stupid.I'm not gonna get infected,I have glasses." He said,rolling his eyes.

"Tsk."

He sighed and you took the opportunity to steal his glasses.

"GOOOOT YOU!" you said.
Laughing.

"Give.it.back." he said.

"Nopppppppe" you said pooping the letter 'p'

He snatched his glasses again and sighed.
"I'm gonna die early because of you." He said.
Putting his glasses on.

"I'm sorry..." You said puffing your cheeks.
"I don't want you to dieeee!"

"Then don't get me infected."

"But--"

"Don't."

"Then just cuddle with meeeee" you said.

Tsukishima looked around and cuddles with you.
"You are so lucky that I love you."

"Awww the all mighty salty tsukki is saying cute things" you said,teasing him

"Shut up." He said cuddling with you tightly.

Everyone left or so you thought.They were peeking through the window.

"Akiteru-san need to see this!"

"Tsukishima is all grown up"

"Oya oya oya."

"Damn this couple."

Of course tsukishima heard it all and  outside you just laughed after minutes of cuddling in the gym you fell asleep as he strokes your hair before you completely fell asleep you mumbled "I love you.."

Tsukishima looked outside to see if the others are completely gone and when he made sure of it he mumbled while smiling a little, "I love you too,stupid possessive clingy girlfriend."

And he carried you in a bridal style to your room.