Nishinoya yuu x reader:jealously makes you mine

You were really jealous this days.
Your boyfriend nishinoya yuu has his attention in kiyoko-san more.This past two weeks he always talks to
kiyoko-san alone.well you can't blame kiyoko-san because she's beautiful.
But he's your boyfriend!he needs to look at you!
So you decided to just ignore it.and focus more in the team.(you're a manager btw.)

The team is practicing.when break came.

"Ah kageyama,shouyo here's your water bottle" you said while smiling.

"Thanks,(f/n)-San!" HINATA said. While jumping.

'Ah this ball of sunshine is so cute...'you taught.
(A/n:SAME.reader.SAME.)

you patted his head unconsciously.when Noya noticed this and walked near you and hinata.

"(F/n)." Noya calls you.

"My water bottle"he said with a plain blank face.

"oh.right.here,nishinoya."
You said while smiling.

"Nishinoya?" He mumbled.which you didn't heard.

"Nishinoya,here's your water bottle....hey..nishi-" before you finished your sentence noya grabbed your wrist and pulled you outside the gym.

"Hey!nishinoya!that hurts!let go" you protest.And he let go.you both stopped.

"What's with that,(f/n)?" He asked with a sad look on his face.

"What's with what?" You asked confused.

"WHAT'S WITH THAT 'NISHINOYA'?!" he yelled but a sad look is still visible on his face.and then it hit you.Maybe you were really lonely that your brain began to call him that again because you're really hurt.What can you do?you want his attention, you don't want him looking at anyone but you,you don't care even if everyone calls you selfish or self-centered you just want him.you just want noya.
"You calls shouyo by his first name and you stopped calling me by my first name?!perhaps...you don't love me anymore?" He said his voice cracking.

"W-what makes you say that?I love you,yuu that's why this is happening! I'm hurt,yuu!I'm hurt!I'm jealous of kiyoko-san!you always praise kiyoko-san.And this past two weeks you always talk to her!" You shouted tears falling in your eyes.

Noya's eyes widened.
But he laughed.

"What are you laughing for?!" You shouted angry but embarrassed.

"Well because you called me 'yuu' again,and you're jealous.You're so cute and stupid."he said between chuckles.

" HAH!SAYS THE ONE WHO IS SO JEALOUS ABOUT FIRST NAMES AND DRAGGED ME HERE!"you said while blushing.but with a smirk on your face.

"Well...I just want to tell you that the reason why I talk with kiyoko-san this past two weeks is....." He said.

"I-is?" You asked raising a brow.

"Issss......" He said.
"It's because it's our anniversary next week!and I'm asking kiyoko-san about what you like.because you don't tell me that kind of things.And the one who is closest to you is kiyoko-san.that's why I've been asking her.Which is hard because you told her it's a secret because you'te too embarrassed about it but she finally told me when she thinks I'm really determined to make you happy with uhh...you're really an idiot this is a suprise for you in our anniversary but well i guess I'll pull suprises on our next anniversary so kiyoko-san said you like this." He said as he pulled out a necklace with a crow in it.
Tears fell from your eyes.
"I'm sorry,yuu.I'm so selfish and I-" your words were cutted off by a pair of lips.

"Well,as for me I'm really glad youre selfish.and wants me for yourself.because I want you for my self too because youre mine." He said and he pulled you in a hug.
"Let's put this necklace on you,shall we?" He said as he puts the necklace on you.(just sayin' please if you're wondering if noya could reach that yes he can pls cooperate.XD.)

"Looks great on you" he said and pulled you in a hug again and kissed your forehead.well,guess that fight made your relationship stronger.