Terushima x reader:don't go.

Your POV

Ever since I was little, I lived a life that watch the back of peoples that leave,all this time,I was just letting them go,letting them leave whenever they want,I was always,always watching them leave,Not saying anything,not fighting,not saying,"goodbye" or "please don't go" "please come back.".Because I was afraid,I was afraid that I don't have the rights,I was afraid of rejection,I was afraid that they were really tired,that they're through.And all I can do was watch and think in my mind," it's fine,You know they'll leave anyway,you're not that special,they can live without you,its fine this way.".So,All I've done was to watch.Before I knew it,I've become used to it,I can even predict when will this be over,when they'll leave.I don't know If that's a thing to be glad about or if it's sad.What I know is,All of them will leave.

Until I met him.

I was watching a match,I don't know which teams are playing.

It was just a way to kill time.

Normal POV

"Oi!"

"Hey!"

"I said hey!"

Oh,the match ended just 10 minutes ago.

"Miss,with a (h/c) hair and (f/c) shirt with a skinny jeans."

Ah,that's me.I looked at the guy who was talking to me.

"You finally looked at me."

"What do you want?" You said.

"Ah,I'm terushima .Terushima Yuuji. Can I get your number?" Terushima said.

"Ah,here" you said as you handed him your phone which shows your number.

"You give your number that easy?" He asked,trying not to sound rude.

"Well,it's just a number,they'll delete it when they got tired." You said,but mumbling the last part.

"I don't quite get it,but you shouldn't do that.But,thanks.See ya." He said as he waved.

'See ya?'you thought.

The next day

"Oh,miss!"

"Ah the guy from yesterday",you said.

" you remembered me."he replied.

Time has passed and you guys hang out more,You realized that you guys were classmates,how rude of you.But you two got close.

Well,it felt weird for you because he stays with you for a straight 5 months now.It felt new,because you thought that he'll leave quick.He'll get tired like everyone.Before you knew it,you got used with having him beside you.You fell in love with him.

He called you out one day.

"(Y/n)..." He said.

Oh,is he leaving now?is he tired now?I knew it..I shouldn't have been too attached.I'm so stupid.

I knew it more than anyone,that...

No one will stay.

"What is it?" You said calmly.

"I like you for a long time now,ever since The first day of school.I have been in love with you,And just worked up the courage to talk to you 5 months ago.Please go out with me."he said.

You were crying.You were happy.He's not gonna leave you.He'll stay by your side.

" yes.please take care of me"you said as you smiled.

After that confession so many happy moments have happened,1 year have passed now.you've gotten really used with having him by your side.That,you have forgot what the fact is:everyone will leave.

Until one day,he called you out again.You were excited until the words you were used to hear shocked you,now.

"(Y/n) let's break up." He said.

"Wha- why?is that a joke?"you asked,you were hurt,broken, but strangely, no tears have fell maybe because deep inside you know this fact,or you were just used in holding your feelings back.

" I'm sorry I'm tired."he said.

"I see.okay." you said,not fighting,just letting him go,once again,someone left again,Once again you're too afraid to stop them.Once again,someone's tired of you,someone's through you.once again,you were watching someone's back,leaving.

Then something hit you.

Something that you're not special,that they can live without you,doesn't matter if you know it yourself that you don't want them to leave stop them from leaving.

It was just a simple,"don't go".You'll regret it if you won't say it now.

'Screw being rejected,screw thinking that they're tired.I'll just make them accept it,I'll just give them reason not to be tired.Screw it.I need him.And I'll fight.It's not too late.I'm not too late."

Your body moved on it's own,and you hugged him from the back as you shouted,"don't go!"

Yuuji turned around and smile as he patted your head,"thank you for fighting."

"What?" You asked,clueless.

"Well,someone has told me that if someone leaves you you'll just let them go.And I'm worried that I'm like that " someone " too.And tested if I'm different and If I changed you and made you express your feelings more.Sorry.I love you."he said as he wiped your tears.

You punched him,"yuuji you idiot.don't ever do that again.I love you too."you said.

"But you can fight now.You can release all that silent and screams now.(y/n) you have the right." He said."but I'll never tired of you,so you're fine,you just need to express your feelings more."

'You won't watch people's back,leaving you.Not anymore.'yuuji thought.

'I'm glad I met you'

You both thought.

'Thank you.'