iwaizumi x reader:bra.

GameReamerTisTakuVer as why I'm tagging you,you already know why.
...........................

You have a date with iwaizumi,you were so excited,you quickly got dressed with a comfortable shirt you have and you wore a jeans because Iwaizumi would get mad if you would wear shorts,again.and you made yourself presentable. And made your way to your meeting place.
After arriving there,you noticed something.You noticed that you forgot to out a bra on!
"Crap" You mumbled,and you were about to return to your house when..
"Oh,(y/n) did I made you wait?" IWAIZUMI said and you looked at him with a pale face.

"Eek." You said.

"Huh?what's with that " eek"?"he asked confused

You walked to his direction,"let me borrow your ears."you said as you pulled his ears in your mouth's direction.
He blushed.

"I...I...forgot to on a bra."

"Eh?" He asked trying to process what you've just said,when It hit him.he was now,blushing."did you really prepare for this date?"he asked with an annoyed thing.

"Yes.except bra." You whispered.he sighed.

"You're aready in third year of high school,and you're a girl how can a grown-up girl forget to put a bra on?"
He whispered,but angrily.
(A/n:ouch iwa-chan)
"Last time it was shorts now this?"

"I-I'm sorry..I'm just so excited this date" you mumbled

He blushed."arghhh..you..."

"BUT I'M WEARING MY COMFY CLOTHES!NO WORRY!" You said cheerfully.

"There is no way that it's  okay." He said.
"And I'm worried" he added.

"Awww..thank you.but it's really okay..." You said.

"How about we return to your house?" He asked .

"We'll run out of time." You replied.

He then thinks of something again,when his face turned red.He pointed a shop that sells woman's underwears

"No...I don't was the money to be wasted." You said.
He sighed.

"Shall we go?"

"Yeah!"

And thus a day outside without an armor begun.
(A/n:GameReamerTisTakuVer I'm laughing so hard what did I do)

You were about to be bumped into a guy when iwa-chan pulled you for a hug.Because any boyfriend would protect his girlfriend to another guy that would feel his girl melons.
(A/n:haha.haha.haha.)

But then he's the one who felt it.He burned up.
"(Y/n)----W-walk back" he said.and you did.

"Eh?hajime are you okay?" You asked worried.

"No,I'm not." He said.

And you guys continued the date.It was a great date except the fact that iwaizumi would blush over nothing,or you thought.The date was about to end.
He walked you home,you two were in front of your door.

"Bye,hajime" you said,about to open the door, but he pulled you to a kiss.a gently soft one.

"A prize for me bacause I was able to hold back" he said,blushing.But you didn't get it You titled your head and iwaizumi saw this.

"Nevermind.You are so stupid.if you ever did something like that in out next date.I won't hold back." He said,smirking.
And he waved his hand,"bye."

You were thinking of what he said,when you got it.You heated up.

"HAJIME YOU IDIOT!I'LL FVCKING KILL YOU!" you shouted loud enough for him to hear.

"YOU WON'T.ALSO YOU'RE THE IDIOT HERE!IT'S YOUR FAULT!" and he ran away.

"Ah,that coward he escaped." You said.while sighing."I swear I won't forget it again"and all night you were rolling in the floor hugging your pillow,embarrassed about what just had happened.

Well,you got to see iwaizumi's blushing face and him getting jealous so
It's not that bad.