Kuroo x reader:Vampire Au(angst)

GameReamerTisTakuVer this will be an angst.Okay?and I'll make this long.Okay this is an angst!angst!angst!you want fluff?ANGST!you want lime?ANGST!You want Lemon?NO!ANGST!you want— *cough* Excuse me.
And maybe he would be ooc in this I think?but I think kuroo would be romantic tho.
........................
Kuroo's POV

Here am I again,with The child version of you..How many times will this routine repeat?How long will this nightmare be?

"(Y/n)!time to eat!" I shouted as you were on your room.

"Kaaaay'!" You shouted.

You sat on the chair,looking troubled,here it is again.
The question that repeats,will this ever end?

"Tetsuro?" You called out my name.

"Yeah?" I asked,acting innocent,Like I didn't know what you're gonna say.

You closed your eyes,oh,here it comes.

"Tetsuro,Don't you grow old?" You said,looking really curious.

"I do." I said,smiling.
"You're just not that observant,kid." I said mocking you.

"Hmph!" You said,with a pout on your face.

There again,I fell for you.
But..will the day where the real nightmare..won't come?

Years have passed

You're a highschool now..
And I'm still the same..
Not a thing have changed,but you're now a high school.

"Ah!tetsu!I'm off!" You said running,I was sad,you'll leave me again?I'll wait till' you come back.

I still remember that day we met.

Flashback

1976,I heard a noisy sounds outside of my mansion,What the heck is that sound?I checked it,and there I saw a baby.and I twitched my eyes.

"Hah.an abandoned kid?such a lousy parent to create a child and gives the responsibility for it to others" I said,mumbling.
With an annoyed voice.

You were noisy,and I'm lonely.So,I picked you up,and looked at you,I smiled,I don't know if it looked scary,but maybe not,because you smiled at me too,there i found my self smiling while taking care of you.I found myself enjoying how I was raising you.But I didn't know how human works that time,and I was shocked to see you,growing,beautifully..and before I knew it I found myself...Falling for you.
I noticed this but you still doesn't know my secret that time.Who am I really?I'm a...vampire... a immortal who never dies.But you're a human,you'll die,you'll leave me,eventually..But even so I wanted to tell you

"(Y/n),I'm a vampire." I said,smiling,With a bitter smile on my face,waiting for you to be scared,to run.But you just walked..to me.and hugged me.

"I know...but even so...I still..."

"Love you."

You said.

I was crying.I hugged you back,tighter.

"I love you,too" I said.

End of the flashback.

"Tetsu!" Tetsu!wake up"
You said

I saw you,shaking me.
Oh,I fell asleep?but it was such a great dream...

"(Y/n)...." I said,I placed my hands on your cheeks.smiling,I was half-sleep.

"I love you..." I said,but then I came to my senses.you were now shocked.

"Tetsu..don't you have things to tell me?"you said,smiling.