Hinata Shouyo x reader:the sunshine became a jelly?!

Umm so here lel GameReamerTisTakuVer our ball of sunshine.lololol
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
"Shouyoooo!" You called out your boyfriend.

"Yeah,(y/n)?" He asked while turning in your direction with a bright smile.

'Ahhh...truly a ball of sunshine'you taught.

"Well,I can't go home with you..I was paired up with tsukishima for an assignment" you said.

"Ah..that's okay..I uh..have a supplementary exam because I...failed the test." He said as he mumbled the last part.while looking down.he had this Sad look on his face,which you noticed.

"Shouyo.." You called out and when he look up you pecked in his lips and the orange haired boy blushed.
"Shouyo..goodluck!I'll be in the library" You said as you ran off.leaving the ball of sunshine with a red blushing face.
As you headed to the library.

"Do that part and this and I'm gonna do this part,okay?" You said as you pointed the numbers.

"Don't tell me what to do." He said but he did it.
And then you opened up a manga.
And he looked up to you.

"Ehhhh?chibi-chan is an otaku?" He said with a grin.

"Uhh yes?" You said with a confused look.

"So you would reaaaaally get annoyed if I snatched that book,riiiight?" He said with a grin and a mocking voice.

"Of cou—"he snatched your book away,and placed it in the highest part of the bookshelf.

" uhh..you're so stupid tadpole.I have to get this assignment finish"you said as you searched for a ladder.

"Well,not as stupid as you." He said

"Yeah,ye—" and you missed a step in the ladder(looks cliché but why not?)

And a pair of arms catched you.

"(Y/n)!—" an orange ball called you.

"Eh?" He tilted his head when he saw you on tsukishima's arms.

Hinata walks in your direction,looking down.he grabs your wrist and pushed tsukishima.

"Oi,hinata you got—" before tsukishima could finish what he's going to say.
you both already left.

And you stopped at the hallway

"(Y/n)" he looked up.
"I'm really getting insecure lately...I was thinking of you deserve some smart and a handsome guy...like tsukishima..and now that I saw you both uhhh...I thought " ah,they look like a real couple..unlike us...who is mistaken for a—"you cutted his words with your lips.

"Shouyo...yeah,I get it...you're dumbass,not that smart,not that handsome...but y'know you have that personality that can pulled someone in their comfort zone...And I'm one of them...I'm a coward and you bring out the best in me...that's why I love you...and if ever...you became jealous of someone...remember that great warm personality of yours...that's why shouyo...even if you're not that smart you're the one I love." You said.

"Really?!I love you too,(y/n).let's go home!.." He said.(oshiete oshiete—)

"Okay!" You said.
And you walked off while he was holding your hand.