nishinoya x reader:pick-up lines

Well,the only word that can describe how you two met was,"cringy."

"Hey are you google?" He asked.

"No,I'm (l/n)—"

"Because I've just found what I'm looking for." He said,cutting your words before you could ruin his flirting ways.

"Oh,you've found what you're looking for?then bye." You said.

Then this continues the other day,

"Are you a magician?because whenever I look at you everyone else disappears." He said, hitting on you again.

"Oh my god.I must be.Anyway,are they okay?" You asked,asking innocently, but really know that he's hitting on you.

"No what I mean is—"

"I'll find them" you said as you ran away.

Then the day after that,

"Are you lost?because  heaven is a long way here." He said again,smiling.

"Uh I'm not lost I'm just looking for my sniper.Have you seen it?also my knife went missing." You said.

And he was shocked.

But he never gave up.And  continued the next day,again

"Are you religious?because  you're the answers to my prayers." He said,sweetly.

"Oh so you're praying for a devil that will kill you if you won't shut up?" You asked,smiling.

And noya was horrified.

But that didn't stop him

"Do you have an eraser?because I can't get you out of my mind." He said,hitting on you again.

"I don't have any eraser but,I can erase your existence right here and now." You said,smiling sweetly dark aura surrounding you.

Then the next day,

"Do you have a name—"

"Yes,I do have one,(l/n) (f/n) thank you very much." You said as you left.

The day after that,was just the worst day for you,your crush got a girlfriend,you tripped for over 10 times and cried.

Well that was until noya came.

"Hey—"

"Nope,not buying any of your lame pick-up lines." You said.

He then,placed a hand on your cheeks,he smiled."you're so beautiful you made me forget my pick up line."he said.

You blushed,and looked away.

"That was so lame." You said.

"But I made you blush." He said.

Knowing noya,he probably knew that you were crying and tried to cheer you up,he was that kind.Probably.

You can fall for him,probably.

"Thank you." You said,smiling.
"But no use for your lame pick up lines." You said,flicking his forehead.

Noya smiled,"But I'll still tell more!"he said.

'Thank god I made you smile.'